Fake news, fake presidency, . . . . Fake science?

I read a couple of reviews...so, you're a writer. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The "cheif" OP?
An old friend said frequently:

"The infection will out!" ..... Yours just did.

The "fall out" from your "exposure" is non-nuclear. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What has fallen out? Do tell. And try to be specific with your analysis, please.

So the "Google suggestion" is "cheif"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
It was a 50/50 shot. I went with the suggestion that popped up.

Now about your personal experience in nuclear contamination. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What I can say is that I had the "rare privilege" to visit a test site. Other than that it would be a case of "can't confirm nor deny" or "if I told you I would have to ____ you" sort of thing. Beleive it or not.

One wants to wipe out Western Society in the name of their God, the other in the name of Totalitarianism. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I was trying to ask a question about the hard science ("i" before "e" except after . . . oh forget it) and information we are supposed to be getting from the CDC. Should we trust it?

Okay, now we know that you are crippled. I also suspect that you were someone else in a previous life. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Where the hell did that come from? Who? And in what position? (I know I'm just asking for the gay joke here.) Suspicions?

Why attack me through the navy...sounds like you knew me before. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
It's a branch thing. Thought you knew. Don't be so fuckin' sensitive Chief "ignores-the-question".

Just say something concrete like you think North Korea is justified in having nukes. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Just tell me what to think why don't you!

I read a couple of reviews...so, you're a writer. Sounds like you do film noir or travel brochures. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Correction: I'm a thinker.

Film noir or travel brochures? Hmmm. Fear or flight. Which do you think? Or do you? Who should I ask what you think? Or you could ignore my questions again, Chiefie.
The "cheif" OP? Originally Posted by LexusLover
goof and guffaw

I was on a roll writing starting my thread and I went with it. I'll live with a stupid mistake like that.
I read a couple of reviews...so, you're a writer. Sounds like you do film noir or travel brochures. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I did too, JDrunk!

YOWTCH!

Do you carry hand sanitizer around with you?
Are you asking me or Bcorn"ed"?
Pay no attention to Assup. He thinks he's being very cute when he calls me a drunk when I've said many times that I don't and never have drank. He is unable to comprehend simple phrases and unworthy of anyone to respond to him.

Back to you; I know creative and descriptive writing. I don't agree with what I think you're trying to say but I have to acknowledge some very good reviews. As for my technical background; I was part of damage control on the ships I served on. That means that I knew the basics (and a little bit more) about NBC warfare on a naval ship. Plus, I was also a student at the Naval Nuclear Power School in Orlando, FL. That means I write you up some good equations on nuclear energy and am conversant in what happens to a human body when exposed to different types of radiation.

So what travel brochures have you written?
What has fallen out? Do tell. And try to be specific with your analysis, please.

It was a 50/50 shot. I went with the suggestion that popped up.

What I can say is that I had the "rare privilege" to visit a test site. Other than that it would be a case of "can't confirm nor deny" or "if I told you I would have to ____ you" sort of thing. Beleive it or not.

I was trying to ask a question about the hard science ("i" before "e" except after . . . oh forget it) and information we are supposed to be getting from the CDC. Should we trust it?

Where the hell did that come from? Who? And in what position? (I know I'm just asking for the gay joke here.) Suspicions?

It's a branch thing. Thought you knew. Don't be so fuckin' sensitive Chief "ignores-the-question".

Just tell me what to think why don't you!

Correction: I'm a thinker.

Film noir or travel brochures? Hmmm. Fear or flight. Which do you think? Or do you? Who should I ask what you think? Or you could ignore my questions again, Chiefie. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
If you're so concerned about Nuclear radiation exposure here's a short article. There are tons of them out there. This one should be pretty easy for a laymen like yourself to understand.

Jim

https://gizmodo.com/5928171/what-nuc...s-to-your-body
Pay no attention to Assup. He thinks he's being very cute when he calls me a drunk when I've said many times that I don't and never have drank. He is unable to comprehend simple phrases and unworthy of anyone to respond to him.

Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Thank you and I would be remissed if I did not the same with Sistine Chapel. He means well.

I don't agree with what I think you're trying to say but I have to acknowledge some very good reviews.
Such is the dichotomy of life.

technical background
basics

damage control
Logistics maintenance and storage of said power. Can you tell me the measurement of radiation for exposure within a forty-mile radius of a specific location after testing? Hydrogen testing in the fifties.

So what travel brochures have you written? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Let me tell you about a vacation spot you must beleive before you see.

A vast nothingness for a radius of what you can only imagine to . . . be . . . forty-something miles? Maybe. What is a mile when you lose all perspective of distance. Tangibly.

I beams. Bent. Nothing but earth. Earth! Dirt. Very little in your line of vision as you rotate 180 degrees. You only need 5 minutes to understand this is what the end of the world looks like.

If you're so concerned about Nuclear radiation exposure here's a short article. There are tons of them out there. This one should be pretty easy for a laymen like yourself to understand.

Jim

https://gizmodo.com/5928171/what-nuc...s-to-your-body Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

Thank you. That's the problem. Who to beleive? There is so much out there.
couldn't you come up with a better name than eccieuser9500??? the mods here can fix it for ya!
It's kind of grown on me. Like a mushroom.

Let's suppose a young man in his early twenties was on an exclusive "tour" for 2 hours looking at the crater, the physical destruction and all of what little is left for miles around in the year 2000. (Gove or take 4 years) Is it possible visiting the site, after so many years since the test, the side effects of contamination show up years later. Or shortly after? Only to be misdiagnosed? Leading to my original question: Fake science? Do we beleive a government agency? CDC, AMA, WHO? (WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION, TFF!)

Logistics maintenance and storage of said power.

That's the problem. Who to beleive? There is so much out there. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Interesting the map discloses no sites in Texas. Why not?

I guess not all "maps" are created equal.
Interesting the map discloses no sites in Texas. Why not?

I guess not all "maps" are created equal. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Where are the nuclear test sites in Texas, SHARKY?

Galveston?

Do you need a parking permit?
It's kind of grown on me. Like a mushroom.

Let's suppose a young man in his early twenties was on an exclusive "tour" for 2 hours looking at the crater, the physical destruction and all of what little is left for miles around in the year 2000. (Gove or take 4 years) Is it possible visiting the site, after so many years since the test, the side effects of contamination show up years later. Or shortly after? Only to be misdiagnosed? Leading to my original question: Fake science? Do we beleive a government agency? CDC, AMA, WHO? (WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION, TFF!) Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Were you exposed to radiation in your twenties and now concerned about future health complications due to high does of Radiation Exposure?

Jim

Logistics maintenance and storage of said power. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
If the Government were going to control internet communication as far as access is concerned, there should be a minimum, mandatory reading-comprehension test administered to allow participation.

AssUp would be prohibited from participating. Making America Great!

One Hooligan at a time!
Were you exposed to radiation in your twenties and now concerned about future health complications due to high does of Radiation Exposure?

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Yes. Current and future. Who's to say it was high doses of exposure?