Don’t blame the mirror if your ugly!!

A group of "protestors" erect a scaffold as a direct intimidation to the Vice President, illegally storm the Capital, disrupt the lawful conduct of constitutional process being executed by duly elected representatives of the people from both parties....they were and are not patriots...they were insurrectionists. Every American needs to recognize this and stop trying to pass it off for less than what it was. They crossed a line.
A group of "protestors" erect a scaffold as a direct intimidation to the Vice President, illegally storm the Capital, disrupt the lawful conduct of constitutional process being executed by duly elected representatives of the people from both parties....they were and are not patriots...they were insurrectionists. Every American needs to recognize this and stop trying to pass it off for less than what it was. They crossed a line. Originally Posted by reddog1951
How many were paid BLM/Antifa? A million Trump supporters were still listening to his speech. Who crossed the line? Who let them in? Pelosi rejected Trumps offer for 10,000 NGs. The facts haven’t been presented.
Thank you Comerade bambino. You must be playing your “Trump in Helsinki” home game! LOL!

What other Putin Psyops have you gullibly swallowed?

oh yeah, TWITLER! The Twitter tag is a nice touch Comerade.

You’re making AMERICA great, one enigmatic slice of spam at a time.

(Don’t get your feelings hurt, but come on man!)

LOLLING! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Conspiracy theorist
A group of "protestors" erect a scaffold as a direct intimidation to the Vice President, illegally storm the Capital, disrupt the lawful conduct of constitutional process being executed by duly elected representatives of the people from both parties....they were and are not patriots...they were insurrectionists. Every American needs to recognize this and stop trying to pass it off for less than what it was. They crossed a line. Originally Posted by reddog1951
boot licker
Patrick Henry disagrees.
"How many were paid BLM/Antifa?"

Care to tell exactly which of those charged in connection withe the insurrection were ANTIFA, and if an, which were paid?

If millions listened to Trump's speech, they must have been sitting on their sofas...the gathering was nowhere near that number; a few thousand at best. Most were smart enough to not participate in the invasion of the capital and disrupt lawful constitutional process.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases
"How many were paid BLM/Antifa?"

Care to tell exactly which of those charged in connection withe the insurrection were ANTIFA, and if an, which were paid?

If millions listened to Trump's speech, they must have been sitting on their sofas...the gathering was nowhere near that number; a few thousand at best. Most were smart enough to not participate in the invasion of the capital and disrupt lawful constitutional process.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/capitol-breach-cases Originally Posted by reddog1951
Here’s one for starters

https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/who-is...itol-riot/amp/

He filmed his escapades and sold the films for over 90k
If you take the time to actually read the entire article, who knows where he came from and motive? I'll grant you this much, he's another village idiot too wrapped up on himself and deserves what he gets as do the other idiots involved. Whoever, whatever their cause or reason, crossed the line that day and disrupted lawful execution of constitutional process. As stated, I'm independent, so as far as I'm concerned the whole group of insurrectionists, regardless of "affiliation" need to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law as an example for the future. Their actions violated the very fabric of our government and should not be tolerated or excused.

You proffered one potential example, I proffered hundreds...
I have an imagine of Putin and XI slapping their hands to their forehead and laughing when Biden mixed up Libya with Syria 3 different times.

Biden tells Putin "we want you to turn over those cyber criminals in your country" and Putin agrees "if you will turn over the cyber criminals in your country to us". Guess what the answer to that will be.

Putin, about what, 6 or 7 wins now, Biden 0
Putin is a formidable foe and also put Trump in a media bind. Not a fan of Biden, definitely not a fan of Trump. Personally, I'm concerned that all the China mania might be an orchestrated smokescreen to hide the true enemy.
So the answer to the ANTIFA and BLM (not the same) question is NONE.

Thank you for playing.
So the answer to the ANTIFA and BLM (not the same) question is NONE.

Thank you for playing. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Thanks for reminding me;

http://www.christianitydaily.com/art...l-on-jan-6.htm
LOLLING!
Enough of the f****** president of the United States we don't give a s*** about him