If you wrote a book about your time in the hobby, what would the title be?

"So Many Women, So Little Time"
Lmao. These are all so awesome! You can tell a lot about a person by the books they read, and apparently, write.

Tales From the Bush has my vote though.
How the Hell did I End Up Here?
Redcat - I spit out my whiskey and my SO asked what was so funny. I told her I was reading some stuff on The Ticket website.
"For the sake of fu*k, love and Cash"
HAHA so good I changed the header of my blog to say it. This was a great post!
"High-Return International Investing on a Pension"

Or, "When It Gets Hard, Tuhn Ovah"
Well, I don't really have a title yet, but the first paragraph goes like this:

"He was an old man who pleasured alone in his bed in a rest home and he had gone eighty-four days now without getting laid. For the first 40 days, he had taken the blue pill, but now his stash had run out and the doctor told him, no more, hombre, your member has taken a permanent set and you risk blowing out the major blood vesssel."

Like I say, I don't have a title yet, but I'm tentatively calling it "The Old Man and the C" which would probably get it banned in the UK and maybe even on eccie.

By the way, Ms. Smurf, great thread. How about you and me forming a writers' group for two?
Mine would be simple: "Adventures of Private Encounter"
Pursuing Joy

A lot of very clever responses
Mine would be

Wow,I Never Knew I Was Into That
"For The Love Or The Money"
Mark, I would love to! Co-creating is almost as much fun as copulating.

I think that's also why I like roleplay so much, it's the same kind of joy from imagination I had playing dress up or house or "doctor" with my friends as a kid.

Only now it's not just my barbie dolls that get naked.

And since I'm proficient at playing doctor, go ahead and take the blue pill. I know mouth to mouth.
Who’s the asshole who gave this thread a 1star rating? Smh...This is the best new thread on here since one of VIP Mya’s rants... I gave it 5 stars to prop it up to a 3 average
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.
“Stop Being Loud, These Walls Are Very Thin”