OOPS I almost killed a client

• hd
  • 01-09-2012, 01:19 PM
He'd probably have died if he walked into the ER and saw nurses like this waiting for him!

missroxie, you didn't give him a heart attack, his life style did that. before your next session starts, are you going to lay down some rules on what you should do if this happens again? Kinda like getting your stories in sync to avoid problems with his SO.
I think this is what you call a worst case scenario.

It was an overnight session with a regular. After round two he complained of shortness of breath. So now he's sitting on the edge of the bed huffing and puffin and wheezing.

"I need an inhaler," he says believing he is in the middle of an asthma attack. So off he goes in search of an ER. I think he wants me to drive him, but I'm too scare of some nurse asking how it all went down. What am i supposed to say,'Oh yes, he overexerted himself with a hooker" ? Client sent me a text, and the staff DID ask him what happened but he didn't respond.

Turns out he was not having an asthma attack at all. Doctors notice his blood pressure has spiked to 228/120 and they realize he has blockage. The good news is that client is due to be released today. He says that I helped him.

I've had clients joke about having a heart attack, but I didn't think this stuff really happened. Is there some kind of protocol for this situation? lol Originally Posted by missroxie

People joke about that but if it actually happens such as in your case, it could be terrifying. I'm glad he's okay and that you did help him!

I saw a movie where this guy literally did have a heart attack during a BDSM session, and the gal simply did call 911 and went with him to the hospital. He told his wife that he had 'overexerted' himself, but the wife saw this tall, pretty woman leaving his hospital room and actually ended up befriending her. LOL Now that's the best situation I can think of really happening, but in real life, I think a wife or SO might be glad that you were TO save her husband's life. She can beat him up later on.
I am going to fake a need to go to the ER and when I arrive with Roxie... everyone there is going to think I am a real stud. lol
  • Mrgru
  • 01-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Even though she would have had a defib, that doesn't mean it would have done anything. A defib will not always shock. Those things are smart now. The heart has to have a shockable rythym. The heart has to be in ventricular fibrillation or ventricular tachycardia to even deliver a shock.
Ok. You have got good reviews but I didnt know it was like that. I'm scared!!
After one particularly hard and fast exertion, I collapsed on the bed, face turned pale, and was getting a little worried. She was out the door before I could catch my breath enough to say "I think I'm dying here". LOL!
After one particularly hard and fast exertion, I collapsed on the bed, face turned pale, and was getting a little worried. She was out the door before I could catch my breath enough to say "I think I'm dying here". LOL! Originally Posted by tonytiger4u
Must mean she'd done it before. With you, the client survived.
In situations like this you do need to be able to think quick on your feet. I had a similar incident with a client where he was having an asthma attack. As soon as I saw him grab his chest I grabbed my inhaler and started helping him relax. Thank god for the fact I have asthma.
Don't all the ladies carry the portable defibs along with condoms and lube?
Since I will be 65 in a few days, this is a real concern, even though by all accounts I am in great shape.

Mt ATF has standing orders that if this ever happens with us, call 911, and leave. She does not have to have this type of complication in her life.

Since I always get a room, there is never a record of her even being with me.

Always remember, when someone dies, the person LEAST affected by the entire event is the person who dies.
Lol this happens alot more often
than you'd think. At least this guy lived.
I know of one who didn't.
I have an extensive medical background so my training would kick in and I would get him to the ER and if asked I was a friend and make sure he had someone coming to be him than leave quietly after telling him keep me informed.... Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
What would you do if he had DNR tattooed on himself.
missroxie...if you can bring a guy to shortness of pants...YOU'RE MY GIRL!!
.......and get a defibrillator Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Ladies can also opt to use the taser hidden in their purse as an alternate to the defib machine if it is out of reach.........

A defib will not always shock........deliver a shock. Originally Posted by Mrgru
What would you do if he had DNR tattooed on himself. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Dick Needs Resuscitation

Isn't that why he is there in the first place?