BJ Techniques...

My regular says she breathes through her nose so there's no reason AT ALL to stop! Originally Posted by cculvr69
; ) Xoxoxoxoxo
I like it slow, sensual. Lights on so i can see. Tongue on the bottom of the penis applying pressure (69 not so great for me, i rather take turns orally, and just let the other person really just lay back and enjoy). Ball licking and sucking after warm up, im too sensitive to the start that way. I also seeing my entire shaft consumed, only two have done that. My atf uses a lot of saliva, and works the hand in too, eye contact, and smiles with the eyes, and licks my balls and riht down to the bung hole. Feels great. For climax, any thing is good. I enjoy cim, cof, cum on hair, cum on tits, sometimes just let if fly and hope for some altitude, other times, i want to just skin it up, and cum in the pussy. My atf, hot white cum in her black hair really turn me on, but was a bit of accident, she not seem pleased, but one of my favorite memories.
By any chance, are you in need of practice subjects? Originally Posted by Steve_NYS
No not at all...
Just wanted to post a threAD that would get people talking.
Holy shit! This thread is hot!!! I didn't expect it to be so detailed and erotic *bites her lower lip* I'm probably going to keep an eye this when I have free time lmfao Originally Posted by Lexxxy
I know right... I didn't expect it either.
I am by no means complaining.. keep `em cumming boys
plastic man just heard ...it be all ya can eat ...rib night ...at the sizzler

...how bouts a ...jimmie stick lick ...while wearin a rib bib

Originally Posted by Plastic Man
That's peculiar, I wonder why so many bbw worshippers are so into paying to watch bbws eat wings and ribs? Maybe because it's so messy? Sadly I'm not into ribs or bbq sauce haven't had a bib request but I have worn an apron while licking whipcream and chocolate off of a cock before.
Looks like the general consensus is more eye contact.
Mmmm...... I wanna lick chocolate sauce of a dick...
Mmmm...... I wanna lick chocolate sauce of a dick... Originally Posted by Angel T
I'll share with you any day it's between 8 and 9 inches so we don't have to mingle tongues unless you want to lmao i wonder if seeing this makes him comment.
I'm still lookin' for a hooker who can suck dick as well as a civie. The closest I've come is Erica Hall, and she's a fuckin' dyke.
I'll share with you any day it's between 8 and 9 inches so we don't have to mingle tongues unless you want to lmao i wonder if seeing this makes him comment. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
If you both lick mine separately, will that count as 9 inches?
I'll share with you any day it's between 8 and 9 inches so we don't have to mingle tongues unless you want to lmao i wonder if seeing this makes him comment. Originally Posted by Lexxxy

Anytime Miss Lexxxy

You think these boys could handle the both of us?
No not at all...
Just wanted to post a threAD that would get people talking. Originally Posted by Angel T
Damn! I was afraid you'd say that. And you did succeed beautifully.
Damn! I was afraid you'd say that. And you did succeed beautifully. Originally Posted by Steve_NYS

You can still cum by for a Qs with chocolate sauce if you want.
But are toppings extra?
Toppings can be added to the Qs for no additional fee.
You can still cum by for a Qs with chocolate sauce if you want. Originally Posted by Angel T
That's what I call a compelling proposal. Your hours are a little tough for me, but I will definitely keep in mind.

But I thought "chocolate in mouth" (CIM) was off the table...