Fiscal Republicans Add 2 Trillion To National Debt to pay off Koch Brothers!

There hasn't been a fiscal conservative in Washington DC in over a hundred years, and I am not including Ron Paul because he was a Libertarian weaning a Republican suit.. There was a reason he was called Dr. No
This is for you fucking reprobates who call yourselves "progressives".

that 2 trillion is a spending problem!!!!

the bush/obama stimulus did not work.
that 2 trillion is a spending problem!!!!

the bush/obama stimulus did not work. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Apples to oranges, the stimulus was a hand out of cash, not a reduction of tax rates. Looks like it is having the desired effect hours after it passed.

Fifth Third Bancorp will pay more than 13,500 employees a bonus and raise the minimum wage of its workforce to $15 an hour after the passage of the Republican tax plan that will cut the bank's corporate tax rate.
Fifth Third is yet another company to announce a bonus for employees because of the tax plan.

AT&Tsaid earlier Wednesday that it would pay more than 200,000 U.S. employees $1,000
each and increase its capital spending budget by $1 billion.

Wells Fargo, meanwhile, also said it would be boosting its minimum wage for employees to $15 an hour, which was prompted by the tax plan. The San Francisco-based bank also said it would target $400 million in donations to community and nonprofit organizations next year.

Cincinnati-based Fifth Third, the fifteenth largest U.S. bank by asset size, said the tax cut allowed it to re-evaluate its employee pay and pass along some of the windfall.

Nearly 3,000 workers will see hourly wages rise to $15. The $1,000 one-time bonus is expected to be paid by the end of this year, the bank said, assuming President Donald Trump signs the bill into law by Christmas. https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/20/fift...l-passage.html
Apples to oranges, the stimulus was a hand out of cash, not a reduction of tax rates. Looks like it is having the desired effect hours after it passed. Originally Posted by goodolboy
my comment was not meant to tie the two issues together.

I know that the stimulus was a bailout.

I was making a point that 2 trillion debt was a spending problem.

sorry about not making it clearer.
The "stimulus" was intended to be a "bail out," but in the Obaminable years it was used to repay political loyalty and jumpstart "agenda" businesses with photo ops. That's a significant distinction. See Solyndra.

Fiscal Republicans Add 2 Trillion To National Debt to pay off Koch Brothers! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Hey StandinStuporous... wtf is a "fiscal Republican". Is that someone who knows how to count better than you?

I thought you said the tax bill will add one trillion to the debt... when did your number suddenly double?

...paying a slight bit less in your taxes causes a trillion dollars worth of future debt. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

You do know this impact is spread over 10 years, right? So were talking about adding between $100 billion and $200 billion a year, if you can make up your fucking mind which number you want to run with.

For comparison, here is the amount that odumbo added to the debt EACH YEAR during his first term:

2009 - $1,413 billion
2010 - $1,294 billion
2011 - $1,300 billion
2012 - $1,087 billion

So lets put everything in perspective, you economic illiterate! You're bitching about a small fraction of what odumbo racked up in new debt during his first term!

Were you all worked up with your panties in a bunch back then? Odumbo's massive and reckless debt binge dwarfed anything Trump plans to do.

Oh, and by the way, Trumpy doesn't owe anything to the Koch Brothers. During the campaign, Charles Koch all but endorsed hildebeest. But don't let little details like that knock you off your retarded narrative!
It's my understanding the "estimate" of added debt alleged created by the now passed tax reduction bill is over a 10 year period and it does not factor in any increased revenues from growth in jobs, returned monies, and productivity from the stimulation anticipated by the tax reductions.

Just about any substantial business creates debt in order to make money whether a ma-pa corner bar buying booze and supplies for the weekend or an auto dealership expanding its floor planning for the upcoming new model year .... or a contractor building a multistory office building or one of those shacks WTF calls a house he allegedly builds with illegal immigrants.
It's my understanding the "estimate" of added debt alleged created by the now passed tax reduction bill is over a 10 year period and it does not factor in any increased revenues from growth in jobs, returned monies, and productivity from the stimulation anticipated by the tax reductions.

Just about any substantial business creates debt in order to make money whether a ma-pa corner bar buying booze and supplies for the weekend or an auto dealership expanding its floor planning for the upcoming new model year .... or a contractor building a multistory office building or one of those shacks WTF calls a house he allegedly builds with illegal immigrants. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Your understanding is wrong. Most studies factor everything in and those that did have us losing close to 2 Trillion dollars. With 80% of the tax windfall going to the top 1 %. It was a total tax scam give away to the Koch brothers!
With 80% of the tax windfall going to the top 1 %. It was a total tax scam give away to the Koch brothers! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Not according to CBS...

Oh, ye of little faith!
Your understanding is wrong. Most studies factor everything in and those that did have us losing close to 2 Trillion dollars. With 80% of the tax windfall going to the top 1%. It was a total tax scam give away to the Koch brothers! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Daayyum! And here I thought it was a giveaway to George Soros and Warren Buffett... don't they reap any benefits from this so-called "scam"?

Hey Professor Stupid, can you tell us the difference between static and dynamic scoring of tax legislation? Also, you failed to provide any links to all those purported "studies" you mention. Nor have you put your numbers (have you decided which one to run with? or explained why it suddenly doubled?) into proper context as I did in post #22 above.

Why are your comments so lacking in substance, Professor Stupid? Oh wait... it's because you're a dim-retard... and dim-retards "don't do math" lol!
The only thing that has ever pinched that wimps ass was probably a crab while he was wading through the sea shore collecting shells, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
assup said he'll pinch standin' in shit's ass at the next reach around crew and Gloryholer's Anonymous MEATing !!!
Daayyum! And here I thought it was a giveaway to George Soros and Warren Buffett... don't they reap any benefits from this so-called "scam"?

Hey Professor Stupid, can you tell us the difference between static and dynamic scoring of tax legislation? Also, you failed to provide any links to all those purported "studies" you mention. Nor have you put your numbers (have you decided which one to run with? or explained why it suddenly doubled?) into proper context as I did in post #22 above.

Why are your comments so lacking in substance, Professor Stupid? Oh wait... it's because you're a dim-retard... and dim-retards "don't do math" lol! Originally Posted by lustylad
Why do I have to explain everything to you you numb skull, try turning on any news channel other than Fox and you will hear discussions of everything I said. That’s all economists are talking about, the tax scam and the damage it will do to our economy, there is nothing good about it, it’s a disaster.
Why do I have to explain everything to you you numb skull, try turning on any news channel other than Fox and you will hear discussions of everything I said. That’s all economists are talking about, the tax scam and the damage it will do to our economy, there is nothing good about it, it’s a disaster. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Tell that to these folks...

Not according to CBS...

Originally Posted by gfejunkie
I suppose all the other shit TWITLER promised will be paid for with funny money.