Encounter: The "Candy" Man Breaks His 850 Day Fast, Consuming Sweet and Gentle Candy at Pearls of Asia

Great review Chung! I just logged in today and I'm glad this site and all the other mongers came back. I hope you're doing well man! Originally Posted by bigbrown60
thank you Sir!

yes, I am doing well, and ECCIE's return has only fortified that wellness, LOL.. last week was exceptional, and left me drained.. 3 great Providers, and the reunion with Candy was special. the other 2 Providers were 21 and 22 years old, but Candy does not take a back seat to either.. she is an extraordinary MILF
saw Lisa and as usual it was absolutely great. She a;ways wears my old body out.

On the way out she introduced me to Candy and Honey. Both looked and felt great. I will be back there again soon. After reading this review I definitely will give her a try. Lisa speaks highly of both Candy and Honey.
saw Lisa and as usual it was absolutely great. She a;ways wears my old body out.

On the way out she introduced me to Candy and Honey. Both looked and felt great. I will be back there again soon. After reading this review I definitely will give her a try. Lisa speaks highly of both Candy and Honey. Originally Posted by shooter6.5
felt great?

were you groping the ladies, old man?

I kid.. but you did say.. I'm just saying

Lisa and Candy are wonderful, I have not met Honey.. is she the same Honey that was at Good Time (I think) and Lucky Haven?
With so many candy s out there it’s great to know pearls candy is Chung approved ! I’ll be there to get some
Confirming Candy as a very fun session.
  • Gar
  • 06-29-2018, 01:46 PM
Great review Chung. Candy is a sweet girl and she looks damn good in that form-fitting dress.
Thete seem to be two Candies. O e at Peatls and another at Bali. Is this true?
  • hwy69
  • 06-29-2018, 10:44 PM
Anyone have any intel on the young & slender looking K-Girl Chung saw from a distance?
  • Gar
  • 06-30-2018, 08:34 PM
Thete seem to be two Candies. O e at Peatls and another at Bali. Is this true? Originally Posted by Nakulp
3 Candies...The other one is at Rainbow.
Maybe we need to start distinguishing between them this is the original Candy...
Maybe we need to start distinguishing between them this is the original Candy... Originally Posted by Goose2u
Ha!

we should, yes.. three active Candies (Candy's?) probably requires a delineation, and Original Candy is a perfect fit. think of her as "original", when candy had real sugar and tasted better. think of yourself as that happy child roaming a candy store when you are in session with Candy.

a session with "Original" Candy is laden with sweet surprises.
Maybe we should define the flavors of the different candies ? Candy at pearls is definitely chocolate covered cherry like
Well done, sir. Welcome back. It is ALWAYS nice to read a review that can be trusted. No ALL CAP. No massive superlatives. No three page diatribe on how SPECIAL a girl is.
Well done, sir. Welcome back. It is ALWAYS nice to read a review that can be trusted. No ALL CAP. No massive superlatives. No three page diatribe on how SPECIAL a girl is. Originally Posted by Rowdy0326
thanks Rowdy.. I feel exactly as you do. just tell what happened in the session, don't add that embellishment shit. if you like the girl, great, go see her.. if not, at least you got accurate information.. if she's an "A" cup and 47 years old, that is what I report. I'm not going to shout in ALL CAPS that "we are not worthy!".. God Damn, we are worthy, and fortunately Dallas delivers a lot of worthwhile ladies.
Ha!

we should, yes.. three active Candies (Candy's?) probably requires a delineation, and Original Candy is a perfect fit. think of her as "original", when candy had real sugar and tasted better. think of yourself as that happy child roaming a candy store when you are in session with Candy.

a session with "Original" Candy is laden with sweet surprises. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

And you can't help but to love the way that original candy licks you a lollipop