Is Fauxcahontas a fake candidate too?????

• WTF
  • 03-04-2020, 03:46 PM
gnadfly. your recent posts have been on target. Biden would be well served naming a woman as VP candidate, assuming he gets the nomination. Warren, Klobuchar, Harris, and even Stacey Abrams have been mentioned as possibilities. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Klobuchar is the only one that makes sense if it is Biden.

Harris is horrible and Cali is locked up.

I thinkBiden is good with the black vote and Abrams does not have the experience needed with Biden's age. Warren....no way Trump is going to try and paint Biden with the Commie/Soc brush as is.

Amy is my pick for suburban women and the Midwest value voters.

WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino
Mark Stein, Rush’s guest host, used the story today. He said Scotch.

Is Rush dead yet?

Again the left wishing death on those they disagree with...classy!
Right out of the NAZI play book...
It's obvious that your fellow Americans are more concerned with getting rid of the Shitholians than anything else.

Rush Limbaugh is pond scum, bud. And so are the idiots who claim moral ground whilst defending the reprehensibles piece of shits.

Communist playbook? What a stupids fucking comments. Yous Shitholians got nothing but talkings points, names-calling and scatologies.

Rush is gonna die, beebsy. Hopefully before yous, eh?
"you shudda seen never's, at least this big"

aw, shucks, and I only uncoiled enough to win

Rush Limbaugh is pond scum, bud.

And so are the idiots who claim moral ground whilst defending the piece of shits.

Communist playbook? What a stupids fucking comments. Yous Shitholians got nothing but talkings points, names-calling and scatologies.

Rush is gonna die, beebsy. Hopefully before yous, eh? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I refuse to say you are hideous

but certainly your comment is
  • WTF
  • 03-04-2020, 03:56 PM
Again the left wishing death on those they disagree with...classy!
Right out of the communist play book... Originally Posted by bb1961
I used to listen to Rush in the 1980s!

He is way past his prime.

bambino said they had a guest host and you do know that Rush does not have a nice form of cancer...Black Jesus does not wish death on anyone. He prefers a elongated torture.

Is Rush dead yet?

Originally Posted by WTF
With small oat cell carcinoma of the lungs, especially stage 4, the procedure is they treat you, and you die.

bambino said they had a guest host and you do know that Rush does not have a nice form of cancer...Black Jesus does not wish death on anyone. He prefers a elongated torture.

Originally Posted by WTF
Stein is brilliant and a funny fucker. He’s more entertaining than Rush. But then again, you don’t possess the intellect to actually follow what he’s saying. Just keep wishing for death of someone. You’re not far behind.

Originally Posted by WTF

black jesus .. culturally appropriating white hair styles since 6 BC

BAHHAHAAAA
bernie says today about elizabeth warren

"we should leave her the time and space to make her decision"

almost like he's provided her a shot of whiskey and a german luger a with a single bullet and closed the door of a quiet room she has entered

of course he wants her out of the way Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Bernie's just saying "You're not getting anything from me Lizzie. Not even bargaining power."

I'm looking at the SuperTuesday polls, Biden is not that far ahead and the Dim have basically thrown everything against Bernie. If Warren drops the odds of brokered convention with two candidates are poor. Biden has shown the ability to put his foot in his mouth from any angle and pull defeat from the jaws of victory. Wasn't Joe almost out of money a few weeks ago?
black jesus .. culturally appropriating white hair styles since 6 BC

BAHHAHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

bless shou!
It’s painfully obvious she’s done. When you finish 3rd in your own state its a pretty big hint. So, what’s this lunatic up to now? Is she really pissed at Bernie and wants to take him out like she did to Bloomy? Is she sucking up to the Establishment to land a spot in the future? Who knows. Originally Posted by bambino

bahahahahahah! warren didn't win her own state.... ..

I think her days as senator is pretty much numbered...