I’m in front of Lucky Trendz rn

Do you think is safe after 6pm? I went in a couple of days ago, door was locked, no one available or at sight, waited a bit and nothing. Then I noticed some sketchy looking guys starting to show up, and I had parked looking to the street a bit far from the place, so when I left bc I had waited too long, I felt like my car could get broken into there if it was just a bit later (it was 6pm at the time). Originally Posted by Arturoperezpaz
(The sketchy guys weren’t showing up at Lucky but just around the square)
Do you think is safe after 6pm? I went in a couple of days ago, door was locked, no one available or at sight, waited a bit and nothing. Then I noticed some sketchy looking guys starting to show up, and I had parked looking to the street a bit far from the place, so when I left bc I had waited too long, I felt like my car could get broken into there if it was just a bit later (it was 6pm at the time). Originally Posted by Arturoperezpaz
It is possible it was random folks going into the Latin SC next door.

(Which I still want to check out lol)
Strip club? Didn’t notice but a Latin restaurant to the left of LT, and maybe a convenience store to the right, but possibly I just didn’t see it nearby.
I wa ajuar wondering if you guys have been and never had any cars broken into or something like that. I want to go back, never been and keep reading great reviews of sandy and Liz!
Not sure I understand the hesitancy . . .You are/werte THERE.

I say go on in and get serviced.
+1^ You were there, should have just gone in fook it.

I still have yet to visit these ladies as I do want to be part of the dark side monger crew lmao. I am one of those who doesn't give fook either. Just go right in *pun*

I was there but no one would open the door, the salon was empty, all chairs empty, no one there, for like 20 min so I left and while waiting is that I noticed the area turning a bit less “secure”. But believe I wanted to go in, knock the fire several times and nothing.
I think you might be at old location ... the old location had a store next to them around the corner ...
Yes I just realized, where is the new one?
I have seen a specific vehicle at several different spas I have been to, I have no doubt the dude recognizes me at this point.
I have seen a specific vehicle at several different spas I have been to, I have no doubt the dude recognizes me at this point. Originally Posted by notanewbie
How ya been! Whose available? lol
  • pkh
  • 04-29-2021, 01:50 PM
I feel like LT is a once a quarter/six months kinda place. If I got used to Sandy, everyone else would be ruined. I got to wait a couple more months before the run back.
I feel like LT is a once a quarter/six months kinda place. If I got used to Sandy, everyone else would be ruined. I got to wait a couple more months before the run back. Originally Posted by pkh
i'm with you on that, i also think getting a haircut from them would maximize the time/value as well...hahahaha
I was coming of one the other day right when I open the door I was coming out this hot chick was getting out of her car and she looked right at me kind of gave me a go to hell look LMAO I just smiled at her.