This will not do. We need newbie questions

Is Ratboy over here?

Is he a post whore yet? Originally Posted by dearhunter
The "search" button is your friend.

But since you are a nOObie, I believe that we are currently vermin-free. Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Naw, the RAT a'int no post ho and neither is CB but since you noobs showed up... I am sure one of 'ya will soon be.
Any Newbies from Canada? Originally Posted by xtrem
are there canadians in the houston forums on this site as well? dang canucks get around
"search"

What is "search"?

Can someone find me a girlfriend?
Don't taint the board with a ratboy. Nowadays, I believe he is going by gerbil lover.
It's already starting to feel like home
It's already starting to feel like home Originally Posted by tbone2u
Yes it is, tbone2u, yes it is. We are missing some, but we got some good ones here. Most of all, no threADs...yet.
"search"

What is "search"?

Can someone find me a girlfriend? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Ahhh, so you're the needy variety nOOb. That's cool.

Certainly we can help. This is just like matchmaker dot com and is the perfect place to find a girlfriend. We deliver the 'experience'. We'll be glad to take you under our wing and do our best to help guide you through this maze.

First, we need to narrow the field.

Can you be a little more specific as to what type of girlfriend it is that you're looking for?

For example, You may be seeking an ultra-skinny, extremely short, fingernail biting, lazy-eyed, buck-toothed, multi-colored crusty haired, pierced/tattooed, bi-polar, neurotic, clingy, Samoan woman with extraordinarily large feet/hands, who smells like dried barnacles and has abandonment issues.

We just don't know...? So help us fill in the blanks.

Are her looks important to you? Her ethnicity?? Her mental stability??? Does she have to have all of her teeth? Are hygiene issues a factor?

Help us help you, nOOb. The more specific you are, the better the match.
Damn, DH. You need to realize that the ladies around here deserve respect and stop with attacks. There is no way any of them will see you now! Sheesh...

Sorry, I just wanted to make you feel at home.
Where the heck are the ladies???? Ladies ... post please ... we cant let the men run co-ed
With all the new imports, why the lack of posts, or DH backdrafts? Seriously, if he can't find a GF what chance do I have?

I say fuck the one who'll fuck you.......HH!
Where the heck are the ladies???? Ladies ... post please ... we cant let the men run co-ed Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Dearhunter, that is what is referred to as "hijacking a thread". A "hi-jack" occurs whenever a member posts comments which have absolutely nothing to do with the subject matter of the thread at hand.

This type of activity is frowned upon by the community and should be avoided.

It's always best to simply start a thread of their own rather than hi-jack a current thread.
Dearhunter, that is what is referred to as "hijacking a thread". A "hi-jack" occurs whenever a member posts comments which have absolutely nothing to do with the subject matter of the thread at hand.

This type of activity is frowned upon by the community and should be avoided.

It's always best to simply start a thread of their own rather than hi-jack a current thread.
Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Hey ... I'm a newbie too! Can't I get a break?
nOObs are given a little slack.
"search"

What is "search"?

Can someone find me a girlfriend? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I thought sophia was DH's girlfriend
I thought sophia was DH's girlfriend Originally Posted by carkido45
Nah, the way those too fought she has to be his wife.