Erogenous zones on men?

My right ear. I know it's strange but if a woman nibbles, bites, licks, and whispers naughty things into it just right I will literally start shaking. I think I could actually orgasm from it.
Underside of the penis head, taint, nipples (when sucked properly), ears, neck, inside of thighs...oh hell, just pick a place.
Love the inside of my thighs rubbed....
  • Sandy
  • 10-29-2015, 06:18 PM
I love all those that was honest enough to open up
Lots of guys like thier nipples played with. Which is great because I have a slight nipple fetish.
  • Ashi
  • 10-29-2015, 10:12 PM
My retina: deep eye contact gets me hard most of the time. As said , it is between the ears ...
Between the ears. The rest of him is there for me. I'll do what I like with it. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
And you do it well THN !!
This might be weird, but I love it when a chick sucks on my ears. Originally Posted by tonyromorocks
+1 ^ I am very sensitive and aroused when a woman touches me on the sides of my abs or the inner thighs next to the goodies.
As some have mentioned...in my case it is the brain. You turn my mind on and the then rest of me pretty much is a musical instrument waiting to be played. Some women play it better than others. This is one of reasons I like a little tease and some serious seduction going into a session.
Lots of guys like thier nipples played with. Which is great because I have a slight nipple fetish. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Then we may need to meet lol.