"JADEROSE" ThreAD A SAFE PLACE...AUSTIN announces a COED ThreAD. The New Sanctuary City ThreAD for OLD, UGLY & BBW'S.

Oh. I can sure feel the love!

So much so I will refrain from making fun of FP. This time...

PS. Tell that chick to bleach her ass hole. Originally Posted by Kickrocks
Constructive Criticism is good!
[QUOTE=Still Looking;1059411457]"JADEROSE" ThreAD A SAFE PLACE

That's right... Austin Coed announces this threAD designated exclusively for OLD, UGLY & BBW Hookers. (TS / Fudge Packers Please Go To KCM)

MAX out your ADS? Post repeatedly in SNATCH and still not enough business? Well this is your safe place. Post your OLD, UGLY, BBW ASSES Off right here. I personally moderate this threAD making sure no one will attack you. Call you desperate,used up or worn out. Hey if when you walk into a room and the nice jump up on the table... this is "YOUR" ThreAD. Hell yes you are allowed to post pictures. Hell we expect it!

Not going to visit for a month... shit no worries start testing the waters. Throw out your best bait. Austin's full of OLD, UGLY, BBW Men so this should be a match made in heaven.

No more "Where are the best places to stay ThreADS. (Arboretum & Domain Areas) any and all stupid questions ask them here instead of starting a ThreAD. They'll come after you out there but hear you are safe!

Not every one will be qualified to post here. All rulings will be made by our staff. We will take measures to make sure you qualify.

Just to be "Clear" this ThreAD is a "Safe Place" for qualified providers to Advertise and share their stories along with being able to promote themselves in a non hostil environment.
Does that mean you are approving my $8,500 monthly hobby budget? Originally Posted by Still Looking

SL,if that in fact was you laying on that couch in that XXXL gray tshirt in one of your posts;where do you EVEN get off running down someone's looks?
For some reason I want to suck Jade Roses pussy and get a sloppy blowjob thanks for the ad you should get some commission.
SL you have actually crossed a line on this one! Why do you have to attach any ladies on ECCIE? Do you think it is cute or I guess you are maybe banging your chest or you were abused in school. Not really sure and really don't care.

Maybe we members of Austin ECCIE need to start policing these threads seems to be taken over by a couple of keyboard thugs that get off to insulting the ladies.

Hopefully the mods or admin can step in kick these keyboard thugs to the curb.

Sam
Maybe we members of Austin ECCIE need to start policing these threads seems to be taken over by a couple of keyboard thugs that get off to insulting the ladies. Originally Posted by Samcro84
policing them in what way?
No idea but you guys have taken over the Co-ed thread.

It was so much better before you two came back.

Sam
Thread views, Sam. Thread views.
SL you have actually crossed a line on this one! Why do you have to attach any ladies on ECCIE? Do you think it is cute or I guess you are maybe banging your chest or you were abused in school. Not really sure and really don't care.

Maybe we members of Austin ECCIE need to start policing these threads seems to be taken over by a couple of keyboard thugs that get off to insulting the ladies.

Hopefully the mods or admin can step in kick these keyboard thugs to the curb.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84
No idea but you guys have taken over the Co-ed thread.

It was so much better before you two came back.

Sam Originally Posted by Samcro84

Really? You have no idea(s)? I believe it. So you don't like this threAD a Safe Place" for Old, Ugly and BBW chicks, to chat, show off pics and advertise just like JadeRose just did?

Let me help you and all the others of the same opinion. Put both Whispers and I on "Block" You'll get to enjoyed way the board the way you like it. And we'll get to enjoy it the way we like it. You obviously have no self control and nothing to add to the posted topic so stop threAD Hi-Jacking and piss off! I look forward to you enjoying your Eccie experience without emotional trauma you think your suffering. Enjoy...

This happens every year when old farts can't find their Easter eggs.
For some reason I want to suck Jade Roses pussy and get a sloppy blowjob thanks for the ad you should get some commission. Originally Posted by Banger82
I just realized my new GF posted a link to her sucking some other guys cock? If I was the jealous type that might bother me. But hell so long as she approves my hobby budget... what the heck.
[QUOTE=Still Looking;1059411457]"JADEROSE" ThreAD A SAFE PLACE

That's right... Austin Coed announces this threAD designated exclusively for OLD, UGLY & BBW Hookers. (TS / Fudge Packers Please Go To KCM)

MAX out your ADS? Post repeatedly in SNATCH and still not enough business? Well this is your safe place. Post your OLD, UGLY, BBW ASSES Off right here. I personally moderate this threAD making sure no one will attack you. Call you desperate,used up or worn out. Hey if when you walk into a room and the nice jump up on the table... this is "YOUR" ThreAD. Hell yes you are allowed to post pictures. Hell we expect it!

Not going to visit for a month... shit no worries start testing the waters. Throw out your best bait. Austin's full of OLD, UGLY, BBW Men so this should be a match made in heaven.

No more "Where are the best places to stay ThreADS. (Arboretum & Domain Areas) any and all stupid questions ask them here instead of starting a ThreAD. They'll come after you out there but hear you are safe!

Not every one will be qualified to post here. All rulings will be made by our staff. We will take measures to make sure you qualify.

What is it with the damn birds... first the cock suckers and now a crow? Geeeez
What's the point of the "mods" if they don't have any balls? In many ways I don't blame sl and whimpy for some of their behavior because they have been allowed to get away with it. The more you allow a child with bad behavior the worst they get. So it would great if we had "mods" that stepped up to the plate and do the job they are asked to do. Again this type of behavior isn't respected or tolerated on others site's or even this site's old name site ASDA (whatever it was), so why is it allowed today? Can anyone answer that?
^^^ I agree.

Sam
Thread views, Sam. Thread views. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Thread views don't have to be directed or degrading like a lot of their posts.

Really? You have no idea(s)? I believe it. So you don't like this threAD a Safe Place" for Old, Ugly and BBW chicks, to chat, show off pics and advertise just like JadeRose just did?

Let me help you and all the others of the same opinion. Put both Whispers and I on "Block" You'll get to enjoyed way the board the way you like it. And we'll get to enjoy it the way we like it. You obviously have no self control and nothing to add to the posted topic so stop threAD Hi-Jacking and piss off! I look forward to you enjoying your Eccie experience without emotional trauma you think your suffering. Enjoy...

This happens every year when old farts can't find their Easter eggs. Originally Posted by Still Looking
But, Why do you attach members?

Sam