Multiple orgasms

So the Big question is, Does your cock stay hard for the whole hour.
Mine stay's hard for an hour plus. We won’t get into how long, but the girls are very happy.
I Just want to say be real careful. You can rupture the membrane around your nut from the stress.
and it hurts like hell. If you nut that many times you might want to put some ice or a cool towel on your nutz. I know because I did it and it hurts every time I come more than three times in a hour, I have to put a cool towel on my nutz for few minutes, while she keeps playing with my cock or I just won’t come again. That’s when the girl pounds the hell out of my cock. CG and RCG is the bomb… I start saying ride it bitch ride….LOL Originally Posted by Helicopter206
But imho your post provided WAAAAYYYYYY more info than was needed.
If you're trying to score points with providers, I doubt it will do much..

Have a nice day
So the Big question is, Does your cock stay hard for the whole hour.
Mine stay's hard for an hour plus. We won’t get into how long, but the girls are very happy.
I Just want to say be real careful. You can rupture the membrane around your nut from the stress.
and it hurts like hell. If you nut that many times you might want to put some ice or a cool towel on your nutz. I know because I did it and it hurts every time I come more than three times in a hour, I have to put a cool towel on my nutz for few minutes, while she keeps playing with my cock or I just won’t come again. That’s when the girl pounds the hell out of my cock. CG and RCG is the bomb… I start saying ride it bitch ride….LOL Originally Posted by Helicopter206
After each orgasm my cock would get a little soft but all it took was some foreplay/stimulation and I was back rock-hard again.
After each orgasm my cock would get a little soft but all it took was some foreplay/stimulation and I was back rock-hard again. Originally Posted by kc810m
OMG...you...oh fuck, forget it..

Not worth it....
Not worth it.... Originally Posted by malwoody
Thread winner . . . . ijs.
Thread winner . . . . ijs. Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin
Some things just can't be fixed..
Some things just can't be fixed.. Originally Posted by malwoody
Cat got your tongue?

Havin trouble hookin up??
^^^^^^^^^
Internet tough guy

Congrats on your life. I bet you're a real gem.
After each orgasm my cock would get a little soft but all it took was some foreplay/stimulation and I was back rock-hard again. Originally Posted by kc810m
I am just curious as to why you would make such a post? If you think bragging about what a stud you are is going to win you any points in here, you are sadly mistaken..

^^^^^^^^^
Internet tough guy

Congrats on your life. I bet you're a real gem. Originally Posted by kc810m
Oh I'm no "tough guy"...I just don't suffer bloviation very well. I've got no problem with my "gem" of a "life" but I do wonder about someone who feels the need to go online to brag about his sexual prowess.....

Get a date yet?......
I am just curious as to why you would make such a post? If you think bragging about what a stud you are is going to win you any points in here, you are sadly mistaken..

Oh I'm no "tough guy"...I just don't suffer bloviation very well. I've got no problem with my "gem" of a "life" but I do wonder about someone who feels the need to go online to brag about his sexual prowess.....

Get a date yet?...... Originally Posted by malwoody
MW,

Most of your posts are negative. Sorry if your life sucks. You have to have the last word then by all means...go ahead. I don't even remotely feel the need to explain my situation...as a matter of fact I'm kicking myself in the ass for giving you this much time.

So go ahead, have the last word...............
If you don't like what he said just deal with it everybody is entitled to their opinon...Though he is right about the fact that this most likely will not score you extra points with most providers IMO
If you don't like what he said just deal with it everybody is entitled to their opinon...Though he is right about the fact that this most likely will not score you extra points with most providers IMO Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
The original question was directed at other males, not providers.

"Any males out there able to cum with ejaculate numerous....." This is the first time in my life this has happened, was curious as to why. And Lord no, I'm not trying to score any pts. So you need a point total + donations?
I'm not going to waste my time on this one
No, she doesn't need a point total plus a donation. In fact, as I doubt she is a charity, she most likely has a fee for services and not a suggested donation.

You're proving to be a perfect example however, kc810m, of the adage in the endeavor that "not all money is good money".

Also, not only did your post not ask for only male replies (it specifically simply asked if there were males having the same experience, and as there may be numerous females here having experience with said males, it is safe to assume ladies might have similar with males as such), Coed is open to discussion by anyone that might care to comment on your "thread" . . . if you want it to be limited to the guys on the board, buy or earn premium membership and place it in the locker room. I'm sure they'll appreciate it there.
No, she doesn't need a point total plus a donation. In fact, as I doubt she is a charity, she most likely has a fee for services and not a suggested donation.

You're proving to be a perfect example however, kc810m, of the adage in the endeavor that "not all money is good money".

Also, not only did your post not ask for only male replies (it specifically simply asked if there were males having the same experience, and as there may be numerous females here having experience with said males, it is safe to assume ladies might have similar with males as such), Coed is open to discussion by anyone that might care to comment on your "thread" . . . if you want it to be limited to the guys on the board, buy or earn premium membership and place it in the locker room. I'm sure they'll appreciate it there. Originally Posted by Jackie Devlin

Jackie I love your posts they are such a turn on!!! I love a smart chick!!!

Back on topic, to me it sounds like someone needed their ego stroked, who cares how many times you orgasm.

I am to the point in my life I could care less if I orgasm once in a session. I like the company of a smart beautiful lady that not only cares about the money but the person she is with at the moment.