Stormy Daniels goe to jail...

• R.M.
  • 07-12-2018, 09:10 PM
Because we can.
I would love to see you try to demonstrate that. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Looks like the KansASS clutz has returned to the forum. Mebbe assup won't feel so lonely now !
What will the dimretards do without their mascot? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Threaten anybody lately Count Fistula?
What's truly sad in all of this is the other 2 strippers who were arrested.

Some of the charges could leave them to register on the sex offenders list. How fucked up is that?

Fuck FOSTA!
She allowed someone to touch her. Originally Posted by lustylad
She was arrested for "allowing" someone to touch her?
She was arrested for "allowing" someone to touch her? Originally Posted by LexusLover
She was arrested for fondling patrons and forcing her tits on patrons. Some were LE.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/07/12/p...hio/index.html
who wants to bet this is the title of her next adult flick ..

"Stormy Daniels goes to jail"

it's perfect isn't it?

bahahaaaaaa

i hear Rocco Stiffredi was cast as "Michael Avenatti"

here's Rocco "in character" ..

lol.
  • R.M.
  • 07-13-2018, 12:44 PM
She was arrested for fondling patrons and forcing her tits on patrons. Some were LE.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/07/12/p...hio/index.html Originally Posted by bambino
Would it be safe to say her moto would be grab um with your tits?
Would it be safe to say her moto would be grab um with your tits? Originally Posted by R.M.
She’s donating her tips to the other girls legal fees. What a sweetheart.
She was arrested for fondling patrons and forcing her tits on patrons. Some were LE. Originally Posted by bambino
I got that the first time. The morphing of the truth began to blur the facts to fit the narrative. My question sought clarification after the haze settled into the "story"!
I got that the first time. The morphing of the truth began to blur the facts to fit the narrative. My question sought clarification after the haze settled into the "story"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Morphing of the truth, DOTY?

This is a publicity stunt. It worked.
This is a publicity stunt. It worked. Originally Posted by dylann_roofs_barber
Hi, JL/DSK. welcome back. for now.
This is a publicity stunt. It worked. Originally Posted by dylann_roofs_barber
For the "club"!
Looks like the KansASS clutz has returned to the forum. Mebbe assup won't feel so lonely now ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Been back for a couple of weeks. Where have you been hanging out...the tranny page?
Don't start nothin and there won't be nothin.