WEEKEND UPDATES- MALFUNCTION or MALICIOUS

all i know is, nobody has posted anything about cookies in this thread yet, and that makes me a bit sad. i do love cookies. and titties.
all i know is, nobody has posted anything about cookies in this thread yet, and that makes me a bit sad. i do love cookies. and titties. Originally Posted by boblawblog
Hey Boblawblog. I have a a warm sugar cookie that you should try. Fresh from the oven. PM or text me for video clip GUYS. It's only a small sample, but it will definitely get your mouthwatering.
Honestly, you make yourself a target. Every post I’ve seen with your name it’s drama or you’re targeting Ginger. It’s enough money, clients, and posting room for every one. Stop worrying about other Providers and worry about how to build you’re own clientele. I’m not trying to be mean or start any drama but it’s never any positivity with you. Smile, shrug it off, and work on being better at being you instead of trying to drag Ginger down or through the mud Originally Posted by AllisonLove
I'm pretty sure u sent this to the won't provider. Ginger is who this should be addressed to, Most providers and hobbyist already know this. There hasn't been a post I've made she hasn't commented on. Not sure how your comments are relevant to my thread, but thanks for the advice alley cat.
FYI...My clients experience more positivity than the law allows sweety. But some providers are Intimidated by my looks, services and I'm the best attitude. So they seek to comment and throw dirt on the newest sensation in Arkansas.

It ain't cocky if you back it up... Kid Rock
Justin sent a hot and fresh batch of sugar cookies out. I hope those of you who PMed and texted me are pleased. It's a secret recipe.

PM and text for your sample of my sugar cookies GUYS
So, who is Justin?
Justin sent a hot and fresh batch of sugar cookies out. I hope those of you who PMed and texted me are pleased. It's a secret recipe.

PM and text for your sample of my sugar cookies GUYS Originally Posted by Mindy Magic

Still wondering who Justin is?
Seems we should all know?
Justin Fun???
Probably meant Just in but it was a pretty funny mistake
Justin Fun??? Originally Posted by tuckahoe
I was thinking Justin Time.
I was thinking Justin Time. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Justin Case, perhaps?

PM and text for your sample of my sugar cookies GUYS Originally Posted by Mindy Magic

Just in doesn't fit the sentence.
I think Mindy may have mentioned someone he did not intend to.
Notice how he barges in on every other thread, but has kept silent on this one.
Justa hoping it will go away. Justin time
Yes, I think inquiring minds need to know who Justin is, you know, Justin Case.
This Just in, it appears Justin has learned the rules as he has successfully posted his lineup the last few weekends just in time, as per above instructions.
Mindy, or rather the male who uses her account, always has an answer for everything in every other thread. Kind of curious there is no reply in this thread.
My opinion is the male writing for Mindy mentioned Justin inadvertently, and just doesn't know how to explain it away.
Just difficult to to understand from someone who always has an explanation for everything. It must hit a nerve.