Quiz: Contact Etiquette for Hobbying?

Where's the bathroom? Originally Posted by pyramider
Don't ever ask that... they will put out an alert on the women's board...
Don't ever ask that... they will put out an alert on the women's board... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Then how will you ever know if they have blue water..........It's a catch 22!
Never act licke a Cave Man that will get you in a world of Blue watter. When she says get comfortable that means get nacked. The expression on there face when they return is priceless.
Never act licke a Cave Man that will get you in a world of Blue watter. When she says get comfortable that means get nacked. The expression on there face when they return is priceless. Originally Posted by mrhunt
To all the "CaveMen" ... you know who you are...

A provider with a short attention span
Realizing she had not one fan
Developed a marketing plan
On alert boards found in her scan
Label every Hobbyist a CaveMan
Earning her a lifetime ban
Allowing her time to work on her tan
I usually break into a boy band dance routine, that lightens the mood .......
  • rwksl
  • 08-20-2010, 11:30 PM
I agree about contact etiquette being important, but it's also important to know what not to say during your initial session with a new Provider:

Can you not talk so much? I have a low tolerance for tedious conversation.

Did you let your daughter put your make up on?

I don’t usually smell like this.

So that picture of you online…exactly how long ago was that taken?

Those aren’t real, are they?

Just so you know, I like toys during sex. Do you like G.I. Joes?

Condoms are so 1995.

My last girlfriend said my semen was too salty but when I taste it seems fine.

You know, you don’t really sweat much for an overweight person.

It's just nice to be in bed with someone who's not my mom.

Don't worry. It's only gonorrhea.

My lust for you is like diarrhea. I can't hold it in.

I’ve grown in the past few years. Before I wouldn’t have given someone like you a second look.

Here, hold my gun while I go to the bathroom.

I know I just met you but I think I am in love. No, seriously.

Yeah, I'm able to go around elementary schools now.

I don't think my penis is small. Maybe you just have a very voluminous vagina.

It's amazing how much those police artist sketches sometimes look like me.

I want you to be the mother of my current and future children.

I have 11 bodies buried in my backyard and I HATE odd numbers...(wink wink, forceful grab).
Ok, I will be the one who breaks in on the playful banter.

Silliness aside, I think this is actually a topic that needs more discussing.

I've had instances with first time guys when right in the middle of the session they straight out asked me if I could do such and such activity. Perhaps they were under the impression that because I had screened them and we were already engaged that this would be ok? I had a very close call in '08 and after that I was extremely careful with what was said to me during a session, and the moment a first time guy would say something sexual or bring up $ I would want to end the session then and there.

The only time I would be comfortable with talking about anything explicit during a session is with a regular of mine, someone I know beyond a shadow of a doubt was not LE.

So yeah, my point is I think upon first contact and all the way through the first one or two sessions even, at no time should sex or money ever be discussed.
Ok, I will be the one who breaks in on the playful banter.

Silliness aside, I think this is actually a topic that needs more discussing.

I've had instances with first time guys when right in the middle of the session they straight out asked me if I could do such and such activity. Perhaps they were under the impression that because I had screened them and we were already engaged that this would be ok? I had a very close call in '08 and after that I was extremely careful with what was said to me during a session, and the moment a first time guy would say something sexual or bring up $ I would want to end the session then and there.

The only time I would be comfortable with talking about anything explicit during a session is with a regular of mine, someone I know beyond a shadow of a doubt was not LE.

So yeah, my point is I think upon first contact and all the way through the first one or two sessions even, at no time should sex or money ever be discussed. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
Are you through talking yet...
And you're under me yet again....though now it is between me
And you're under me yet again....though now it is between me Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
I love it when a plan comes together ...