President's Doc Calls Obama "The Amateur"

How do you ruin a healthcare industry that (according to the World Health Organization) has only delivered the 37th best health care system in the world?

http://www.who.int/whr/2000/media_ce...ss_release/en/ Originally Posted by bigtex
Someone has been drinking the KooK-aid. LOL
My mistake. Bill Clinton called Obama an amateur, when he was trying to talk Hillary into running against Obama in the 2012 primaries. Bill Clinton got another one right.
  • Doove
  • 05-14-2012, 04:53 PM
My mistake. Bill Clinton called Obama an amateur, when he was trying to talk Hillary into running against Obama in the 2012 primaries. Bill Clinton got another one right. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Link?
  • Doove
  • 05-14-2012, 05:52 PM
Link? Originally Posted by Doove
Waiting....
Bill Clinton thought so little of President Obamamocking him as an “amateur” — that he pressed his wife last summer to quit her job as secretary of state and challenge him in the primaries, a new book claims,
“The country needs you!” the former president told Hillary Clinton, urging her to run this year, according to accounts of the conversation included in Edward Klein’s new biography of Obama. . . .
“Barack Obama,” Bill Clinton said, according to book excerpts, “is an amateur.” . . . .
But according to the book, Bill Clinton unloaded on Obama and pressed Hillary to run against her boss during a gathering in the ex-president’s home office in Chappaqua last August that included longtime friends, Klein said.
“The economy’s a mess, it’s dead flat. America has lost its Triple-A rating . . . You know better than Obama does,” Bill said.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...LT1vpr5I39IKrN
I heard the author, Ed Klein, discussing the book with Sean Hannity this afternoon. Klein said that he asked Jeremiah Wright if Obama had rejected Islam and fully embraced Christianity. Jeremiah Wright said he "wouldn't go that far". He basically said that Obama is not a Christian. I doubt main stream media will even consider this newsworthy.

Obama is a complete fraud.
Waiting.... Originally Posted by Doove
You waited an hour online for me to post a link to something everyone knows? And you say I don't have a life?

bugtux and WHO, he is still arguing the same talking points of 2 years ago.
Bugtux cant understand why people from all over the world come to America for their healthcare when we only rank number 37 according to the WHO.

We export more healthcare to 3rd world nations than any other country in the world yet we rank on 37th. Bugtux, why dont you explain the criteria that the WHO uses for their rankings.

The fact of the matter is that Obamacare will do nothing to increase our rank in the eyes of the WHO.
Here's your damn links. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSrLHCz-nsY
  • Doove
  • 05-15-2012, 04:16 AM
It was in a book by Ed Klein and Regnery Publishing, so it must be true!

"Bill Clinton’s spokesman Matt McKenna said the excerpts were “totally and completely false” and called Klein “a known liar.”

Phillipe Reines, a spokesman for the secretary of state, noted that Hillary Clinton challenged the veracity of an earlier book Klein wrote about her, “Truth About Hillary.”

Oh so sad.

You waited an hour online for me to post a link to something everyone knows? And you say I don't have a life?

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Yup, pretty freakin' stupid, wouldn't you agree?
It was in a book by Ed Klein and Regnery Publishing, so it must be true!

"Bill Clinton’s spokesman Matt McKenna said the excerpts were “totally and completely false” and called Klein “a known liar.”

Phillipe Reines, a spokesman for the secretary of state, noted that Hillary Clinton challenged the veracity of an earlier book Klein wrote about her, “Truth About Hillary.”

Oh so sad. Originally Posted by Doove
Bitch, bitch, bitch!!! After all, you did ask for the link. Notice how you don't accept authors with predisposed biases either.
  • Doove
  • 05-15-2012, 02:28 PM
Bitch, bitch, bitch!!! After all, you did ask for the link. Notice how you don't accept authors with predisposed biases either. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
And notice how you do....all of a sudden.
So, Doofe, what did you think of the link provided? Your feedback would be appreciated, since you asked for the link.

• Doove
  • 05-15-2012, 02:59 PM
So, Doofe, what did you think of the link provided? Your feedback would be appreciated, since you asked for the link.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Bullying. Washington Post. Mitt Romney.

I'll let you fill in the holes.
Not to steer the OP back into it's lane.....but, it looks like this Klein clown plagiarized the quotes from the doc. It is also amusing to note that the reason the doctor is criticizing Obama is because the doctor wanted a single-payer system. Obama isn't liberal enough for him.

Anyway, here's the link showing that Klein's quote comes from a Huff Post article that is 3 years old. And the good doctor takes issue with Klein's characterizations of what was said during his interview....sorry COG, you're relying on another bogus link from your stable of right-wing lying websites.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...tml?1337031198