Which will be scandal number 4

• CJ7
  • 05-29-2013, 04:56 PM
and at the end of the day, other than rightwing chatter, where have all these scandals led to ?

oh that's right ... total gratification

rightwing blogs and hooker boards

be proud
Three jerk offs jerking off. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you know all about that don't you shit for brains
you know all about that don't you shit for brains Originally Posted by gary5912
Gary, it's always nice to see your avatar.
Gary, it's always nice to see your avatar. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Thanks I like her to
Wasn't that Wavygravy's avatar ?????
check out angelfou's showcase I have never met her but I'm going to she is coming to town so I had to have some of this
“Baby, even the losers, get lucky sometimes.

Baby, even the losers, keep a little bit of pride, they get lucky sometimes." Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers.

But not this time.

Maybe next time.
and at the end of the day, other than rightwing chatter, where have all these scandals led to ?

be proud Originally Posted by CJ7
+1

+1
you know all about that don't you shit for brains Originally Posted by gary5912

Yah, I have walked in on people like them in a public restroom. With your comment I will add you to the jerkoff.
Ekim the Inbred, you're one inbred, hayseed-fuck that daily demonstrates your defective genetic limitations. Learn how to count, you genetically defective inbred, otherwise your weak attempts at insults will always be more laughable than they are stinging!!! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

fuck you Ida Bell you in bred wore out old whore. you are the laughing stock of the board with your moronic attempts at insulting .you should go back to your cartoons it shows your mentality. Little Chicago butt buddy of Obama
This just in:

"Upon exhaustive review of Mopboy Q. Corneyhole's (aka JD Puffinstuff) postings, the Brookings Institution and the National Academy of Science have determined that there is no "there" there."

You can look it up.
This just in:

"Upon exhaustive review of Mopboy Q. Corneyhole's (aka JD Puffinstuff) postings, the Brookings Institution and the National Academy of Science have determined that there is no "there" there." Originally Posted by Randy4Candy
And they further determined, there never was a "there" there!

And never will be!

It's a circle jerk. Nobody cares......