its my birthday!!!

Happy Birthday!
i guess shouldn't get disappointed by the day.. i figured i'd get a card or something from family they acted like they didn't know it was my birthday so i didn't say anything.. Didn't get a booking, no invite to dinner.. O'well don't feel sorry for me i'm a big girl, built tough.. but i can't say it didn't bother me.. I'm over it.
Surprised you did not have several people bring over their candles for you to blow out.
I'm just a whore honey i don't expect anything.. Why expect then there is no disappointment.. Not that i don't enjoy the hobby. I do..
sweetheart ... home from my trip ... thought about you constantly ... drooled over the wonderful pictures ... especially you in my Stetson hat ... can't wait to see you again ... loved every second of our date, champagne, chocolate ... you are wonderful ... miss you and luv ya, can I call tomorrow?

Very warmest regards and best wishes,, Sky
Sweetheart ... hope that you got yourself a wonderful birthday present with the gift I left specifically for that purpose ... I think the world of you ... can't wait to see you again and hope you feel the same ... very warmest regards ... Sky
  • kman
  • 01-20-2016, 09:43 PM
Well Happy Birthday even if I am late I have one in a few weeks myself