No more merlot while posting ads!!

Sisyphus.......I will set myself the overwhelming task of not being too dissapointed to miss you. Originally Posted by Katharine Butler
Not the highest bar anyone has ever cleared....

Hope you Fosbury-flopped over it!

Take care!
Oh, for my fellow freaks.....

Gonna be doubling with www.daniellesquirts.com.

Than..........taking her on the road to NOLA with me..........be jealous!!! (grin) Originally Posted by Katharine Butler
You are going to hurt some lucky SOBs
Why yes, DeerHunter, we Will! Have floggers and strap ons, will travel! (GRIN)
I thinck he meant in the coranay arrest sort of way..

It does work both ways. That would be one hell of a double you both have the mad skills.
I thinck he meant in the coranay arrest sort of way..

It does work both ways. That would be one hell of a double you both have the mad skills. Originally Posted by Wayward
Aaaahhhh to the men, Padre. I don't think too many gents would make it out of that situation alive....but WHAT a way to go!!!
To correct confusion (pending mod edits on ad):

I will be in town Dec 2nd and 3rd. Prebooking special still stands before Nov 28th.

Now................
Who's meet'n up with me for merlot while I'm in town??
Kat Originally Posted by Katharine Butler
Dat gumit...@#$%&*!, Sweet Pea, seems every time you have visited the last few trips I have been obligated elsewhere. Really would enjoy seeing you and catching up. You know it's been nearly ten years since we meet. Have a great visit and tour, maybe on the next visit.
  • bbkid
  • 12-02-2010, 07:31 AM
Have floggers and strap ons, will travel! (GRIN) Originally Posted by Katharine Butler
Dayum, KB. If that comment doesn't give a guy a little pre-cum in his underwear, he's dead!