Kamala Harris advocate to legalize prostitution

Money doesn't have to change hands. Favors for favors.

F4F ... fucking for favors. Originally Posted by LexusLover
It does if you're a "real" pimp.

What you have described is sexual harrassment in the work place. Give up the "GFE" in return for a promotion with a raise. This is what Roger Ailes of Fox tried on Gretchen Carlson the former Miss America and Fox personality.
You do know that the F4F Wildcat was slow, lumbering and no match for the speedy, maneuverable Zero. Now F6F Hellcat could hold its own but the F8F Corsair dominated the skies.
The P-38..."FORK-TAILED DEVIL"
Sent Yamamoto to his maker!!
Corsair was an F4U.
F8F was a Grumman Bearcat
Yep, my bad. Got to thinking more modern and a crash I witnessed. Not the Bearcat or the jet.
You do know that the F4F Wildcat was slow, lumbering and no match for the speedy, maneuverable Zero. Now F6F Hellcat could hold its own but the F8F Corsair dominated the skies. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
F4U Corsair AKA "Whistling Death"

You do know that the F4F Wildcat was slow, lumbering and no match for the speedy, maneuverable Zero. Now F6F Hellcat could hold its own but the F8F Corsair dominated the skies. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

but the F4U Corsair had a lot of crashes landing.
It is not a conflict of interest to be for "Pay For Play" and be against "Human Trafficking".

If she could get "Pay for Play" to be legal in more places than just the "seven legal counties" of Nevada, that would be a start. Originally Posted by adav8s28
That might be a viable route to legalization in some states if done right.

Make pimping illegal but prostitution legal.
But would you require them to speak English, ff?
But would you require them to speak English, ff? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Minimum and functional amounts of English would be mandatory.
So why doesn't Kamala Harris start by making prostitution legal in Cali? After all it's legal in Tijuana and parts of Nevada.

Or is she gunna start by putting pussy on the list of Schedule I drugs?
So why doesn't Kamala Harris start by making prostitution legal in Cali? After all it's legal in Tijuana and parts of Nevada.

Or is she gunna start by putting pussy on the list of Schedule I drugs? Originally Posted by gnadfly
How can she do that as a member of the US Senate, gnadfly?
How can she do that as a member of the US Senate, gnadfly? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If she can't do that, then she can't carry California in 2020.

Speaking of whoring around ... wonder how many times she "blew" him? VVVVV
Yeah well, that's never gonna happen - jeeze, some people just don't live in the land called....Reality. I'd like to see her trying to convince the Southern Baptist's ...SMFH. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
She does not need any state from the south other than Virginia to win the electoral college. Hillary lost the entire south except for Virginia and still had 230 electoral college votes. Harris would just need to win the same states Hillary won and flip Penn, Mich and Wisconsin back to blue to get the needed 270 electoral college votes. Obama won Penn, Mich and Wisconsin twice. Harris could fip those three states back. The pathway to 270 electoral college votes for Harris is quite plausible.

http://httpresults/presidents://www....election/2016/
...Harris would just need to win the same states Hillary won and flip Penn, Mich and Wisconsin back to blue to get the needed 270 electoral college votes. Originally Posted by adav8s28
If I had wings I'd save on gas, too!

BTW: The "if-you-don't-vote-for-me-you-are-RACIST" card has already been overplayed.

So has the "if-you-don't-vote-for-me-you-are-Misogynist" card!

She'll have to run on her "credentials" and that pussy won't last through the primaries.
She'll have to run on her "credentials" Originally Posted by LexusLover
Her resume is a lot better than Sarah "Airhead" Palin. Harris was "District Attorney" of San Francisco, Attorney General of California and U.S. Senator of California. She was a tough prosecutor. Indedpendents like law and order types. I can see getting her fair share of the independent vote.