Bare or Bushy? The Great Pubic Hair Debate

I have never had luxury of enjoying bushy kitty yet. I really like a pretty kitty thoe. I am not even 40 yet so I don't know what I am missing I guess.
There are a few gasl that still have the natural look. I encountered a couple out in Vegas and There are a couple here in Omaha
Yeah, I grew up in the Bush too. But I much prefer a clean shave. At the very least, it helps some in odor control. Kitty also looks prettier without her hackles up. And seriously, I can't say enough about not having to worry about pubes in my throat or bed.
I was wondering how one would go about explaining to the wifey/girlfriend about the strange pubes she found while doing laundry. hehehe
Yeah, like a wife who does THAT exists! LOL! Around this house, when I whisper dirty things to the little women, it's "Kitchen, Living Room, Bathroom....."

I was wondering how one would go about explaining to the wifey/girlfriend about the strange pubes she found while doing laundry. hehehe Originally Posted by Sabrababy
Myself, I hate coughing up a furball.

I prefer my guys and gals bare.
Personal preference will always be highly subjective, of course, but one nice bonus of the pubic hair is the very physical reminder that I am with an ADULT. A naked, consenting adult! Woot.

To address another issue, is "choking " on pubic hair or "coughing up a furball" really a problem? I suspect you are being whimsical... I mean, I've been diving face first into the "outback" for a few decades now, and this has never been a problem. Come to think of it, putting my nose into the scrub has always been a particular turn on!

Still, clean shorn or wild and wooly, I still have never met a pussy I didn't like. Call me a cat fancier, I guess. Lol.
Old Joke: "What's the last sound you hear before a pubic hair hits the floor?"...

YUCK!

Okay...I'm coming out of the closet.
-------------------------------NEWS FLASH------------------------------

I"M A CANNIBAL - not a CAT!

I love eating pussy, but unlike pussy (cats...that is) I have no way to process a fur ball. (No...you A-holes...I said fur ball...Not furry balls! I ONLY EAT PUSSY!)

LMFAO - Thanks Admiral!
I prefer it waxed too, so boys get on the ball and get it waxed. Originally Posted by Sabrababy
Damn Sabra...last week it was all about washing it...now you want "IT" waxed too?!!! lol

I can just see some enterprising ladies offering a new service:

"Wash and Wax" Special...for all you DIRTY BOYS

LMAO
Damn Sabra...last week it was all about washing it...now you want "IT" waxed too?!!! Originally Posted by Bigh1955

Nah, don't sweat it, Bigh. She was just kidding! See:

Me too Admiral. I'm all for some pain, but that would be torture. Beat me, whip me just don't wax me. lol Originally Posted by Sabrababy

Now, as for your other suggestion...

I can just see some enterprising ladies offering a new service:

"Wash and Wax" Special...for all you DIRTY BOYS

LMAO Originally Posted by Bigh1955
I think you're really onto something here. Getting "clean" while being dirty sounds like a winning proposition!

In Japan there are all different varieties of bath houses and "suds girls" that offer this type of service. You can keep the wax, though!
Yes, I was joking. Y'all seem to ignore my avatar and nickname.

Only a few seem to get my sense of humor via the board.
Keep up the humor Ms.E! We need more of that around here! And you had me when you said you like your gals bare! Whoa nelly!!!
Yes, I was joking. Y'all seem to ignore my avatar and nickname.

Only a few seem to get my sense of humor via the board. Originally Posted by MsElena
Hey! I've got a proposition for you, Ms. E!

How about I find a copy of Kitten With a Whip--the '64 Ann Margaret version, of course--and you and I reenact the hottest scenes?

You can play Jody, the juvenile delinquent (i.e. the Kitten), and I'll play Senator Stratton. After threatening my political career with your abusive juvenile delinquent friends, you can shave me clean.... lol!

Let's see... we're also going to need Buck, Jody's violent teenage friend; Ron, the menacing bully and Midge, the subservient girlfriend.

I'll be holding a Casting Call down at the Super 8...
Old Joke: "What's the last sound you hear before a pubic hair hits the floor?"...

YUCK! Originally Posted by Bigh1955
Why don't they let Polish girls swim in the ocean?