Favorite Comedians and or Impersonations

You know who else is hilarious on live TV (talk shows and SNL) is THE ROCK and Justin Timberlake.
Watch this one.. Mike Epps is stupid

You know who else is hilarious on live TV (talk shows and SNL) is THE ROCK and Justin Timberlake. Originally Posted by onehitwonder
I wouldn't have thought that. The Rock.... That surprises me
Tommy Tiernan is one of my favorite comedians, but I think he only does the European circuit.. if you're Catholic and sensitive, don't watch this one

Can anyone remember a stand up comedian back in the late 90's early 2000's tall, thin, balding white guy who had just survived testicular cancer and he talked about it in his routine. I thinck his first name was Joe? OMG! He was retarded!! Originally Posted by onehitwonder

Robert Schimmel. If not, he is funny as shit.

How about Dave Chappelle?
I wouldn't have thought that. The Rock.... That surprises me Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
OMG EA! Do you remember "Drunk Girl" skit on SNL? All of the male hosts used to do it. That is the funniest thing I thinck I've ever seen. I've looked and looked for it and have not been able to find it.

Daphne, Have you heard Mike Epps hip hop songs "Goin' back to Indiana" and "Big Girls?" They are really pretty decent. Big Girls is also funny.
Robert Schimmel. If not, he is funny as shit.

How about Dave Chappelle? Originally Posted by OneInAMillion
OMG!!! YES!!! YES!!! That's him! Now tell me isn't he hilarious? Thank you so much.
I need to look for some of snl stuff. I practically download most of whatever I want to watch. I don't think I have ever watched any of their episodes. Which is weird cause I love any kind of comedy unless it goes over my head then I just feel stupid but then that's funny too lol
Hi Baby!
Go back to where you got this link and listen to Aries Spears Denzel! It's the 4th or 5th one down on the right I thinck. I own that DVD. Sinbad is my favorite. No swearing and he is still laugh out loud funny.

Stand up not sit-com/late night shows
George Lopez
Tommy Davidson
Bruce Bruce
Bernie Mac (rip)
DL Hugley actually all the Kings of Comedy
Carlos Mencia

And His Highness:
Richard Pryor (rip) Originally Posted by onehitwonder

Aries Spears is the best at impersonations!

I need to look for some of snl stuff. I practically download most of whatever I want to watch. I don't think I have ever watched any of their episodes. Which is weird cause I love any kind of comedy unless it goes over my head then I just feel stupid but then that's funny too lol Originally Posted by Eccie Addict

It was a few years back. Maybe 2003 or so. But if you see it you will die laughing.

LD I agree. Did you see him on Shaq's and Cedric's All Star week-end in Phoenix? With Tommy, D-ray Kevin Hart? I bought that one. Too funny.
I just watched a couple of Aries Spears and he is great
Anyone ever heard of jeff Allen?
No. Is he on You tube or somewhere I can go watch him?
You should be able to find him on you tube. No profanity and hilarious Tim Hawkins is another one. Tim does a lot of song skits they are freaking great. He's got one he does that is I think it's backstreet boys parody. Omg I laughedso hard
Kevin Hart, Katt Williams, and definitely Dave Chappelle.

the skit on the Season 2 Dave Chappelle show with Wayne Brady is EPIC! lol I can watch that show a million times..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qis9vYlv1lw
"Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?!"