The Perfect age for a provider

I'm cool with it cause it always turns out about ME ME ME! Thanks Miss Le Strange. You are very wise in your commentary.
For me age depends on what Im going for. Im a bit under 30 so if I am just going for the hard core PSE session I would usually go 20s-30s. If I want the "My friends hot mom" thing I would go 30's or even 40's if they have taken care of themselves. Im not opposed to 18 or 19 yr olds if they are experienced but they seem to refine their skills at about 20+

I have been thinking about trying out the hot GILF (mid 40s-50s) thing eventually just to see how it is but I don't know if I could commit to it...
For me age depends on what Im going for. Im a bit under 30 so if I am just going for the hard core PSE session I would usually go 20s-30s. If I want the "My friends hot mom" thing I would go 30's or even 40's if they have taken care of themselves. Im not opposed to 18 or 19 yr olds if they are experienced but they seem to refine their skills at about 20+

I have been thinking about trying out the hot GILF (mid 40s-50s) thing eventually just to see how it is but I don't know if I could commit to it... Originally Posted by NastyFingerz

Just imagine old lady hands all over you....All wrinkled, and turkey neck. Like that old lady "aunt Magda" in Something A
bout Mary". She could remove her dentures and give one hell of a ***J!

Attached Images File Type: jpg magdaAnniston101808.jpg (9.8 KB, 142 views)

Just imagine old lady hands all over you....All wrinkled, and turkey neck.

Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Okay , upon further reflection I must redact my previous comments about trying a GILF.....
Okay , upon further reflection I must redact my previous comments about trying a GILF..... Originally Posted by NastyFingerz
LMAO...

Hey, don't knock it till you try it..haha.. you know you can always keep your eyes closed!

I have been thinking about trying out the hot GILF (mid 40s-50s) thing eventually just to see how it is but I don't know if I could commit to it... Originally Posted by NastyFingerz
Wow, since when is mid 40's considered GILF?
Okay , upon further reflection I must redact my previous comments about trying a GILF..... Originally Posted by NastyFingerz
Probably a good idea. You never know, you may jar something loose and end up puking in the toilet.

What movie was that?

On subject...

18-22 ... I just want to put them on a plate and eat them like a decadent dessert. I'm not to worried about their skills. They just need to be present and prepared to be feasted upon. If they are wise beyond their years... Then lucky me.

23-26 ... They are young, delicious and should have acquired some sort of skill by this time. I have my hottest sex with women in this age range.

27- 3? ... It's mental. Who is better at pleasing who? Let's find out.
I travel all across time baby.
Wow, since when is mid 40's considered GILF? Originally Posted by 1ThickBlond
Now this is funny, he must be a real youngster! Damn I am almost 50 but I have no grandchildren, so I don't consider myself a GILF yet.. haha

I thought Cougar women were in the age range of 40's to early 50s? You know people age more slowly these days. I remember you were considered over the hill at age 30 when I was a teenager.

I think the new 30 is at 40 the new 50 is at 60 and so on...