Just a reminder…………

Some yall need a reality check! Here it tis Originally Posted by winn dixie

Could you check out the double and triple postings and get back to us ? Bambino is advising it is a technical issue with ECCIE. It seems to mostly be his posts.
Think [LOGICALLY]
CHAPTER 11. (FOLLOW THE PEN)
Bankruptcy of City Of London, Vatican & Washington D.C (Biggest Trump Card next to SpaceForce)
They told you last week on same day Pope (GodFather 3) will die soon & the Queen will be mauled by Wolves. I told you and showed you EAM LOYALISTS will lose the plot because her death will not be normal. Think Aircraft crashes, Think Poseidon in the Subs still missing, Think Checkmate Jet.
Starts in London, Blame Russia

BidAn Admin are illegal but after DEFAULT they definately are.
Trump comes back as 19th President, not 45th.
Act of England 1871 Reversal.
Nothing was mean't to happen naturally in current court/justice system.
[1776 - Castle Rock]

XRP SEC Sunshine Act Delta same day as DEFAULT day.
It's a message signed with George HW Bush's signature. The Message: "They know everything...I'm sorry."
It's quite possible that those were the very last words Bush said before he was executed.
So now you know the reason why Jeb looked like he was about to vomit in the video...LOL Originally Posted by bambino
You probably actually believe George HW Bush was executed.

Wow!
You probably actually believe George HW Bush was executed.

Wow! Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
I flushed you out of hiding. WOW!
Could you check out the double and triple postings and get back to us ? Bambino is advising it is a technical issue with ECCIE. It seems to mostly be his posts. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Has to be. Other forums are doing it too. Guess it matters what device and / or what service folks be using.
Has to be. Other forums are doing it too. Guess it matters what device and / or what service folks be using. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Yep. All you fellows that visit these shady links, and get malware all over your computers...or it's just the deep state backing up all your posts for the upcoming roundup by the UN troops for the FEMA camps? Fingers crossed that's the problem.
Think [LOGICALLY]
CHAPTER 11. (FOLLOW THE PEN)
Bankruptcy of City Of London, Vatican & Washington D.C (Biggest Trump Card next to SpaceForce)
They told you last week on same day Pope (GodFather 3) will die soon & the Queen will be mauled by Wolves. I told you and showed you EAM LOYALISTS will lose the plot because her death will not be normal. Think Aircraft crashes, Think Poseidon in the Subs still missing, Think Checkmate Jet.
Starts in London, Blame Russia

BidAn Admin are illegal but after DEFAULT they definately are.
Trump comes back as 19th President, not 45th.
Act of England 1871 Reversal.
Nothing was mean't to happen naturally in current court/justice system.
[1776 - Castle Rock]

XRP SEC Sunshine Act Delta same day as DEFAULT day. Originally Posted by bambino

... Not bad! ...

#### Salty
Has to be. Other forums are doing it too. Guess it matters what device and / or what service folks be using. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Let's see. A lot of double and triple posts are being done on purpose, just recently, by the same posters. How do we know that ? They said so. It's a new little game within the game.
Oh well. Proceed
I flushed you out of hiding. WOW! Originally Posted by bambino
Bait and snitch in play.
Bait and snitch in play. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so