Buffalo ~ Split from another thread

In the spirit of brainstorming, what if some number of you Buffalo guys got together and agreed that you could all play on the same day at least two weeks away.

Once you get the hobby team available, you could post saying "Ladies, here are four (or whatever the right number is...3...5??!?) of us who you know that are "good guys". Please come take advantage of us on [Insert Date]."

I think that's sorta like how they did it in the Wild West when men outnumbered women by huge margins.

Just a thought...
Ok, I guess i have to pipe in here... I have heard this from more than one girl in the past, and lets not kid each other, I think we all know what the problems are if we are talking about the same ladies and hearing the same stories. Again, it comes down to class, or the lack of it... When will gusy realize that when you act like a jackass, like it or not we will hear about it. believe it or not, there are those ladies that actually like coming to see some of us. Those few who try to take advantage of a lady, by either asking for discounts, rude behavior, wanting something that makes the person uncomfratable, or just plain out unacceptable behavior (as defined by common sense) should in my opinion be called out and asked to explain thier actions. I can promise you that this would eliminate most if not all of these actions, and would ensure not only the safety of the ladies, but the quality of their trip and of those that they see. If we can then improve the quality of the visits, I can promise you that more will show up... (build it and they will come) But as long as we are perceived as rude, inarticulate, un-bathed, pushy neandrathals, the longer and more often we will see trips skip buffalo.
I do think that this discussion should be commented on by the ladies as well... I really want ot hear their opinons on what makes a trip worthwhile and not, other than the obvious... I would think that the number of appts isn't the only criteria...
I totally agree the trip is worth it for Gabrielle but for me and others who can't get there, I know I ask if a trip a little west is possible. I totally understand travel hassles and not enough demand so I think we as a group need to commit to some of these lovely ladies so they will visit. I am still willing to commit to seeing one, two or three of the ladies if they travel here. I always say I am a giver not a taker. Doing my bit for the group.

One question I have is what is the main determing factor for a successful tour? How many appts is enough? Is the 5 or 6 of us here enough? If so I get the first appt Jack.
how many is enough......hhmmm ????? well im thinking about this question and all these dirty thoughts are popping into my head!!! LOL anyway I am into quality not quantity ..that being said If I were to come for lets say a weekend I would be extremely happy with 2, multiple hour appointments..1 each day...that way no one has to fight over who gets to be "first"
LOL anyway I am into quality not quantity ..that being said If I were to come for lets say a weekend I would be extremely happy with 2, multiple hour appointments..1 each day...that way no one has to fight over who gets to be "first" Originally Posted by viviantonight
I'll do my bit. Out of concern for your safety, you can stop in Rochester and save some driving.
Y thank you NormalBob that is very considerate of you!!!!
  • Doove
  • 01-14-2010, 05:58 PM
Those few who try to take advantage of a lady, by either asking for discounts, rude behavior, wanting something that makes the person uncomfratable, or just plain out unacceptable behavior (as defined by common sense) should in my opinion be called out and asked to explain thier actions. Originally Posted by Docdave
I think it's a mistake to assume it involves anyone who posts here. Or that it involves anyone who cares what we think.
Doove is probably right, which means that the Rochester ladies can compile a list of "good Buffalo guys" from those who have posted here!
Would using PM be better over email? If you both are members of this board or another I would think using PM for first contact would be best. Once on ASPD a provider sent me a email from my ASPD profile. It became clear to her that it was not I that made first contact.
  • Chloe
  • 01-14-2010, 11:54 PM
Wow as I was told at lovely meet and greet tonight with OSD, GP, NBOB, and Eli I sure did start a thread!!

Let me say that I was definatly NOT speaking of all Buffalo men. In fact I am dying to meet some of you!! I have not seen most of you and have seen some that are wonderful! I went out twice a week for a regular and a newbie. I just took the chance at first to come out to new clients and or agencies and had some very bad experiences. The clients names I will not mention. I am a high class lady and deserve high class treatment. I want what you want . . . cleanliness and respect . . . honesty above all. I was decieved but I know it is silly to not go out that way because of my first bunch of encounters.

An agency I will gladly out is secret krush. Nice place . . . bar . .. couches and private rooms. What you don't know . . . they are a scam to the girls keeping 100% of the girls money with the promise of getting a cut at the end of the week and they are dumped with no compensation. And on to the next . . .

That agency didn't fool me after the first 10 minutes thank god but I saw many they did. That and the encounters of guys that wanted such . . . .hmmm . . . inappropriate things . . . and how bad does it have to be for a provider to say inappropriate? lol Go past golden shower, farting, doubles, and all the quirks . . . imagine more!!!! Very disrespectful.

I am sorry my encounters hurt the rest of you There are many I am sure that are way above what I described
Man I miss out. There was a meet and greet last night. I would love to meet some of these ladies other than meeting them for appointments.

As far as Buffalo. Its a shame it has to be like that. But look at the women the Texas has to offer. I want to visit Texas sometimes. But I would go broke from it.
"As far as Buffalo" You are kidding, right Chevysw?
Well I'm gonna chime in here...I don't usually plan that far in advance to
visit another city..I know the guys schedule's change as quickly as mine does..and to be very clear.. Every single gent I have ever encountered from Buffalo, weather it be them
coming to see me, or me seeing them when I'm in Buffalo have been nothing less than perfect gentlemen...
I believe if you screen your clients you wont have such issues..and if your not in the habit of screening ,,you should start, How a gent handles himself through a screening process usually shows you how he'll handle himself during the session..
( I'm not implying anything about your screening process.. it's meant to be a general statement)
Plus buffalo doesn't seem to have as many quality providers as Rochester does, so I truely believe they go outa their way to make me feel very comfortable when I see them.
And I sooo appreciate that!!!nita..
THANK YOU CHLOE!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU ANITA!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Chloe
  • 01-17-2010, 11:07 PM
UMM Vivian . . . we need to meet girl!!! Let's do a WNY tour together I really like you Buffalo would you want that!!!???