does this make me crazy?

Well go ahead girl... take it slow!
Did you do it?

I think it would be great to see a review of chick from another chick.

I think it might be the first ever.....
Did you do it?

I think it would be great to see a review of chick from another chick.

I think it might be the first ever..... Originally Posted by Mr Clever
No way... Do I hear a storm.
I don't think providers are allowed to post in the review forum, for pity.. But I can take the same format and post it in the coeds. Or maybe I can convince Ikey baby to share.. What the heck have I started? enderwiggin, I can feel the force from here...
I'll help in anyway I can..............smile
I tried to get soulman to be my "daddycock" (love you Cercy!) but he's illusive..lol.. I see this is the only way to get em.. lmao
I'm sure your experience can be posted here. It's not something I think the mods would object to.
enderwiggin, I can feel the force from here... Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Can I help it if there are bunch of fans of girl-on-girl action around here?

I think providers can post a review here, at least you could on the P... (Am I the only one who remembers AR's review?)
Or maybe I can convince Ikey baby to share.. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Soulman, I think Daphne needs to go into the PR Business. What a minute, she is in the PR Business.
Is this the love season or what?
First LRR then VN and now SoulManMike?..........LOL
I tried to get soulman to be my "daddycock" (love you Cercy!) but he's illusive..lol.. I see this is the only way to get em.. lmao Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Catch me if you can!!!...lol
I don't chase dick, you'll miss me!
wow can i join in my darkside is strong
Very interesting night. Review and commentary to come... I still have a hangover.
Very interesting night. Review and commentary to come... I still have a hangover. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Can't wait to hear the details.

You know, you might be able to get a "free" session with her by arranging a threesome with another hobbist. She gets the fee, you get to watch and interact and the hobbist gets extra company. I'm sure you could figure something out. I prefer one on one action, but I'm sure there are plenty of others who would be more than willing. Just a thought.