Biden begs for more oil

Heard this one yet?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/jul/6/joe-biden-sends-5-million-barrels-of-us-oil-to-eur/

Biden sends 5 million barrels of U.S. oil to Europe, Asia despite soaring gas prices

The U.S. has allowed more than 5 million barrels of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to be exported to Europe and Asia, a move that contradicts President Biden’s statements about trying to bring down the cost of soaring prices at the pump.
The exports are part of a broader and historic release of 1 million barrels per day through October from the reserves, one of several efforts by Mr. Biden to blunt high fuel costs that have had minimal impacts.

Phillips 66, one of the country’s largest oil refiners, has shipped roughly 470,000 barrels from a reserve storage site in Texas to Italy, according to Reuters. Atlantic Trading & Marketing, part of French oil company TotalEnergies, exported more than 1.1 million.

The outlet reported that U.S. crude from the reserves was also bound for the Netherlands, India and China.

I wonder if MSM is reporting that? I know Fox is.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
No wonder his approval ratings are going to shit. I've toured one of the SPR locations it's fascinating. There are decades of Oil reserves. Gas prices in America should be under 2.00 a gallon. We are just being ripped off by these fucking Luciferians.
Funny when a leftwing nut job talks about the libtard new world order...as MILLIONS of Americans are experiencing a disastrous economy of which they have NEVER seen before in their lives that has completely devastated their lives and there is no leftwing member on here with the intestinal fortitude to admit the devasting effects of this extremely bankrupt ideology. All you get is deflection from the TDS crowd with thread after thread about this favorite punching bag!!
Liberalism is a gutless choice.
I’m doing pretty good. I guess if the economy is ruining your life you shoulda got a better education and job BB.
I’m doing pretty good. I guess if the economy is ruining your life you shoulda got a better education and job BB. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Really a dim rat not having empathy for his fellow man? I thought your kind cared for all? Stripes coming to the surface?
No wonder his approval ratings are going to shit. I've toured one of the SPR locations it's fascinating. There are decades of Oil reserves. Gas prices in America should be under 2.00 a gallon. We are just being ripped off by these fucking Luciferians. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Luciferians? That’s a new one!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Really a dim rat not having empathy for his fellow man? I thought your kind cared for all? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
Who do you think it was selling his kind into slavery?
Luciferians? That’s a new one!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No it isn't. It's just not a term you'll hear on your favorite News Chanel.
He needs to remember to take his lub with him because he is going to get fucked up the ass. The world is laughing at this clown.

https://news.yahoo.com/saudis-unwill...-sh&soc_trk=ma Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Does he have his knee pads and gummers in hand or currently in use?
Does he have his knee pads and gummers in hand or currently in use? Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I'm pretty sure he can borrow them from Obama...

Who do you think it was selling his kind into slavery? Originally Posted by texassapper

No doubt the slavers in conversation with those natives that brought their captives to the shore to be sold asked "how are you doing"? I'm doing OK said those selling their captives.
  • WTF
  • 07-08-2022, 03:59 PM
He needs to remember to take his lub with him because he is going to get fucked up the ass. The world is laughing at this clown.

https://news.yahoo.com/saudis-unwill...-sh&soc_trk=ma Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Lord knows he get a dry hole if he came around your drilling for oil!
Lord knows he get (sic) a dry hole if he came around your (sic) drilling for oil! Originally Posted by WTF
You mean like anyone drilling into your cranium in search of functioning brain cells!
You mean like anyone drilling into your cranium in search of functioning brain cells! Originally Posted by lustylad
you know theres something called brain rot.