Why don't the rules of the board apply to everyone!!

Modtard enforcement is a different issue. Originally Posted by dearhunter
So.... WOTS.
Thank you....
Followed these guidelines because I trusted that a mod would know what they're talking about. Then another mod points me for following the very guidelines that have been laid out for us. Wtf! Get on the same page. Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
BBG.....Sorry for the misguidence hun. Up until now I have seen no clear direction on this to say otherwise. This is strait out of the welcome letter sent to all providers once they have become verified here;

AD POSTING

As a Verified Provider, you may now post weekly ads on ECCIE Worldwide in our Provider Ad sections. You may post 1 per week (7 days) and we extend this to up to 5 cities for ladies who may be traveling. In addition to this, we recently added a new forum called "The Weekend Lineup" to give ladies the opportunity to post a second ad during the week, specifically regarding their weekend availability. You may post in the weekend ad section Thursday through Sunday. For maximum benefit, many ladies post their main ad in the Provider Ad section on Mondays, and then a second ad in the Weekend Lineup section on Thursday. This seems to provide a good deal of visibility throughout the course of the week.

You were sent this so how do you interpret this? One ad per week (7 days) so is it calendar days from Sunday to Saturday or running days as DH has pointed out? My apologies for the incorrect advice hun I hope you can understand how this was confused.
The infraction is good for 1pt. bbg can think of it as a performance of a service to her local community......or not.

The important thing to gather from this the following piece of information.......repeated violations of the AD posting requirements is not a simple additional 1pt.

Additional violations of the AD restrictions can get you a 5pt pop for ignoring staff instructions. The reason for this is that more than a few whores have come to the conclusion that a 1pt pop is worth the strategic location of an additional AD on occasion. This is unfair to the whores who play by the AD restriction guidelines.

It is a free service. Don't abuse it.
I still love you Highway
I still love you Highway Originally Posted by bustybabygirl
Awww thanks sweetie As DH said we all learned from it darlin.