a very disappointing hobby first

There are so many threads out there about girls with NBA policies. Every time one of those threads goes up everyone screams "personal preference" and that it is perfectly fine for a woman to turn someone down based on a superficial quality a person has no control over.

If it is true in the case of women who choose to not see clients due to their ethnicity, then it should be true in this case as well. "It is just her preference--you shouldn't take it personal." Originally Posted by AllThisMeat
Good point. I meant taking the rejection personally no matter what it is about that person that they dont want to see. We all want to be liked and to know that someone doesn't like something about us sucks. I wouldn't hold a grudge or hostility against anyone for not wanting to see me. We all have our likes and dislikes so I understand what you mean. I just meant the rejection part is the hard part to deal with when sex is involved especially when you're horny that's all.
Good point. I meant taking the rejection personally no matter what it is about that person that they dont want to see. We all want to be liked and to know that someone doesn't like something about us sucks. I wouldn't hold a grudge or hostility against anyone for not wanting to see me. We all have our likes and dislikes so I understand what you mean. I just meant the rejection part is the hard part to deal with when sex is involved especially when you're horny that's all. Originally Posted by johnsontedt84
Trust, I do know what you mean and can empathize.
so you think she ditched you because of the way you looked? you dont think maybe she was just too nervous being that she was new? i would never do that to a client....come see me and i will make it better

she arrives to my home and as soon as she sees me a look of absolute terror washes over her face. I asked her if she was uncomfortable and she says that she is shes new to this. I asked her if she wanted a drink to relax still the look of absolute fear in her eyes. and she replied shes not comfortable with this and she does not want to follow through with it and left to make the three hour trip back to her home.
I am sad all I wanted was a little nookie Originally Posted by satan666

One of these fine ladies can help you forget the hurt, but did she mention whether it was the horns, satan666?
so It was brought to my attention that a utr girl was looking for a few clients that would be regulars. we were talking through text and she felt comfortable enough to set up an appointment. we set it up for last sat but didn't work out. so rescheduled for tonight mind you this girl lives three hours away.

she arrives to my home and as soon as she sees me a look of absolute terror washes over her face. I asked her if she was uncomfortable and she says that she is shes new to this. I asked her if she wanted a drink to relax still the look of absolute fear in her eyes. and she replied shes not comfortable with this and she does not want to follow through with it and left to make the three hour trip back to her home. wtf I understand that everyone is entitled to an opinion. but the reason she gave for not keeping our appointment is one of the most self centered and flat out rude reasons or better yet excuses that I have ever heard.

I am sad all I wanted was a little nookie Originally Posted by satan666
Hey guy,

Flip this around and look at it from her viewpoint. Rude? Self Centered? You said the lady was scared! Let it go. It is not important in the long run.

Whether or not a lady wants to have an encounter with you is strictly up to her. You can't force her and expect her cooperation.

This hobby is one area where the seller does't have to do business with you, or anyone else, if they do not want to.

Forget about it. Maybe you just looked like her brother and it was an immediate no way!

JR
Hey guy,

Flip this around and look at it from her viewpoint. Rude? Self Centered? You said the lady was scared! Let it go. It is not important in the long run.

Whether or not a lady wants to have an encounter with you is strictly up to her. You can't force her and expect her cooperation.

This hobby is one area where the seller does't have to do business with you, or anyone else, if they do not want to.

Forget about it. Maybe you just looked like her brother and it was an immediate no way!

JR Originally Posted by JRLawrence
well for the record she knew exactly what I looked like a month prior to us ever meeting and as stated she was comfortable setting up an appointment. and you are absolutely right its her call and I had no problem letting her leave.

now does it state anywhere the reason or excuse that she gave as to why she wouldn't follow through. I don't believe it does but if a guy has a no go gets there and the girl is not what was advertised we catch hell for not following through. and we get called out yes if you knew the reason this lady said as to why she couldn't follow through you might not be putting your CAPTAIN SAVE A HO HAT on and jumping my shit
so you think she ditched you because of the way you looked? you dont think maybe she was just too nervous being that she was new? i would never do that to a client....come see me and i will make it better Originally Posted by SweetSuzanna
and she was aware what I look like prior to set up and nerves had nothing to do with it. it was blatantly closed minded bs
Maybe you should have met her at public place, buy her a glass of wine and a snack and you may have had the time of your life but as it was she wasn't comfy with the situation, got cold feet and left. I do not think you have a reason to be anything but sorry it didn't work out.
Bro, it wasn't you. Some women think they can do this job, I mean its only fucking right, but the reality is when it comes down to having to do it, many flake out and realize its not for them. Honestly, she would have probably freakout no matter who was on the other side of the door. If it helps you feel better about yourself, I am sure helicopter still finds you sexy
Bro, it wasn't you. Some women think they can do this job, I mean its only fucking right, but the reality is when it comes down to having to do it, many flake out and realize its not for them. Honestly, she would have probably freakout no matter who was on the other side of the door. If it helps you feel better about yourself, I am sure helicopter still finds you sexy Originally Posted by dirty dog
that was good shit right there actually made me Lol
thanks and I appreciate that you are one of the few who know what im getting at with this. and its horrible that a provider could make me feel so shitty. Originally Posted by satan666
A "provider" didn't. A UTR girl like that isn't a 'provider' IMO. She's a semi pro at best. From the sounds of it there are plenty of real providers here who would be happy to make you feel better.
Bro, it wasn't you. Some women think they can do this job, I mean its only fucking right, but the reality is when it comes down to having to do it, many flake out and realize its not for them. Honestly, she would have probably freakout no matter who was on the other side of the door. If it helps you feel better about yourself, I am sure helicopter still finds you sexy Originally Posted by dirty dog

LOL!!!!

What happened was that when the door opened, shit got real. And when shit got real, she decided that a 3 hour drive home with empty pockets was best.

One of these fine ladies can help you forget the hurt, but did she mention whether it was the horns, satan666? Originally Posted by algrace
She must have preferred the Canadian Devil. That is important to Canadians, and thus the world.
Least you didnt drive to her. Look at it this way, you saved some duckets! Plenty of nice ladies in KC who offer anything a guy might want.
Wow, I'm really sorry you had such a disappointment. If we do our job correctly, you feel better upon our departure. Hopefully you will have an awesome experience next time.