RIP Prince

Lots of people don't realize what a virtuoso this dude was. Master of over 30 instruments... RIP
RIP to a fucking LEGEND...
Major Sad Face!
He was a true musical genius that will be missed...RIP!!
RIP to a fucking LEGEND... Originally Posted by SweetSierra
Nice picture!
FYI, for anyone that have sirus xm radio, they will be playing Prince's music on channel 50 all day today. Not sure how long through the week though.

He maybe gone from this world physically, but his memory and music will live on forever!
When I first heard of his death today, I took a moment to myself to let out my emotions. I even downloaded all his albums. Moreso, the passing of this legend has inspired me to take back up singing and playing the guitar.

.... Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Does this mean you're moving to Minneapolis now?

He was THE one guy I could have seen in his prime that I regret not having seen.

... Originally Posted by TinMan
I have this regret as well TinMan...I miss the talented, vocal and instrument talented Black music of all generations...It's a damn shame what is popular and commercially successful these days is vulgar lyric, rhythm only music that has no soul whatsoever to me.

I have this regret as well TinMan...I miss the talented, vocal and instrument talented Black music of all generations...It's a damn shame what is popular and commercially successful these days is vulgar lyric, rhythm only music that has no soul whatsoever to me. Originally Posted by ManSlut
completely agree.. few regrets about missing "Greats" though, considering I have seen:

Prince, Michael Jackson, James Brown, Erykah Badu, Earth Wind & Fire, Rick James, Smokey Robinson, BB King, the Temptations (the REAL group), Diana Ross, Staple Singers, Isaac Hayes, Marvin Gaye, George Clinton, Johnnie Taylor..

I could keep going, but you get the idea..
Heard a question Howard Stern asked to Dave Grohl, was Prince a better musician than you?? Grohl's response...hell, he was a better drummer than me.
FYI, for anyone that have sirus xm radio, they will be playing Prince's music on channel 50 all day today. Not sure how long through the week though.

He maybe gone from this world physically, but his memory and music will live on forever! Originally Posted by izzy32
Also playing his music on the 80's station and 1st Wave!
I flip back and forth between these!
Also playing his music on the 80's station and 1st Wave!
I flip back and forth between these!
Originally Posted by berkleigh
Thanks! I'll check those stations out as well.
I LOVED his music so much.
Another legendary musical giant is gone. Very sad. He was truly a genius. He will be missed.
Rip prince