Cuckold

I don't mind watching and I don't mind being watched. Humiliation and other related things....no thanks. Originally Posted by Meoauniaea
Then...are you Cuckold material? What "other realm" activities have you participated in? Have you participated in any?
Here is a review of a cuckold session with Mistress Darcy of Manhattan. Doesn't go way into detail (but damn is she hot).
A hard core cuck.. could be something like a fluffer (for both parties) .. watching .. beig humiliated... and cleaning up afterwards...... or any variation of that...

cucks are so much fun... and so useful
A hard core cuck.. could be something like a fluffer (for both parties) .. watching .. beig humiliated... and cleaning up afterwards...... or any variation of that...

cucks are so much fun... and so useful Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle

very nice!
I was under the impression cuckhold was when a man eats another mans cum from his dom/wife/so puss. Or maybe that is extreme cuckhold?
Here is a review of a cuckold session with Mistress Darcy of Manhattan. Doesn't go way into detail (but damn is she hot). Originally Posted by gfeamanda
Yeah she is!
I was under the impression cuckhold was when a man eats another mans cum from his dom/wife/so puss. Or maybe that is extreme cuckhold? Originally Posted by TamsenCrown
Everything in this lifestyle is relative... in the real world of BDSM... a cuckold is generally someone who is kept in complete chasity and does whatever his Mistress deems necessary. A cuck generally has no rights or choices. Ultimate submission. However, in the hobbyland.. things are a bit different.. We are being paid... so some things are to the "buyers" specifics.
Thanks Sexy...Are there any Female Cucks?
Everything in this lifestyle is relative... in the real world of BDSM... a cuckold is generally someone who is kept in complete chasity and does whatever his Mistress deems necessary. A cuck generally has no rights or choices. Ultimate submission. However, in the hobbyland.. things are a bit different.. We are being paid... so some things are to the "buyers" specifics. Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle
Damn, I never knew that.
Thanks Sexy...Are there any Female Cucks? Originally Posted by anova444
Oh please oh please oh please.....
Let me know if you find one, hehe. I'm still shopping for a domme/doubles partner.
Mmm, I like this. I also like to slap, choke and bite. No marks of course.

cucks are so much fun... and so useful Originally Posted by Naughty_Jezabelle
Mmm, I like this. I also like to slap, choke and bite. No marks of course. Originally Posted by anova444
Hmmm...the possibilites. I love to fluff...both real and strap ons. So in my naughty mind I am visualizing...fluffing someone at your direction. As the other party is standing in front of me, I am on my knees and you are standing behind me. As the "c**k goes into my mouth, you take your hand and slap my cheeks...thus slapping the c**k inside my mouth...exciting both the c**k, you and me. As the "c**k gets really hard and long...you push my head down until I gag and choke. At your direction, I could remove the c**k from my mouth and hold it so you could bite the head of the cock c**k...exciting the C**k even more...you could then shove it into my mouth. I think the directions say "repeat as necessary" and for "erections lasting for more than 4 hours"...LOL. Just my thoughts...YMMV. Think that covers biting, slapping and choking...though you may have been referring to a different kind of choking...we can do that too!!

Sorry in advance for the graphic nature and anyone offended.
Let me know if you find one, hehe. I'm still shopping for a domme/doubles partner. Originally Posted by anova444
Your on the top of the list baby.....
Thanks Sexy...Are there any Female Cucks? Originally Posted by anova444

Of course. They aren't referred to as cuckolds but there are female slaves in the BDSM community that are kept in that type of situation. However, I would say it is more rare. Simply because men, being the way they are, aren't going to have access to a female slave and not use her for his satisfaction.

I have a doubles partner that is learning about BDSM and can play whatever role necessary for the appt..

but having another Domme to punish a little subbie.... is tooooo much fun !