Favourite Fetish?

I'm a huge pain slut so whenever I see my Daddy bring out the canes and bullwhip my panties get instantly soaked!
  • Sandy
  • 05-04-2017, 09:50 PM
{I have a portable milking table} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Where can I find one of those tables?

Fetishes: Enemas, fisting, large toys~
I had mine made.....
Mmmm bondage, cuckholding, humiliation, forced orgasm, queening, wax play, forced feminization, sissy training, sploshing, sensitivity play, spanking, canning, paddling, golden showers,pet play, CBT, servitude, foot fetish, body worship, breath play, smothering, tickle torture.

Really the list goes on and on withabout any Dominatrix activity. I'd like to learn more about some as well. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
I like that last one but you already knew that
Don't know about fetish but this is HOT AS FUCK!
Attached Images File Type: png rsz_1rsz_2017-05-05_010104.png (92.1 KB, 280 views)
A good Tease & Denial HJ from a fully clothed lady with sexy lipstick. Works.Every.Time.
My favorite fetish is body odor. I've had some providers not shower before seeing them (as long as they hadn't seen any clients that day). One lady in particular had just got through doing a bunch of yard work and was cooling off on her porch when I called. She said she'd need time to shower and get ready, but I said it wasn't necessary. My god! I haven't been that hard for a long time. Smelling her natural body odor and her sweaty Pusey drove me over the edge. I couldn't cum enough during that session!
I enjoy the spanking fetish with some role play or spanking games.
I want, desire, need and have to have this. How long would you be willing to go?
I luv milking a cock.....tease & denial with an oily handjob to finish is second! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I need, want, desire and have to have this. How long would you be willing to push me while I hold back?
Edging, edging, edging and more edging! Being edged for no less than 90 minutes my record is 2.5 hours with her trying every way she knew how to take me and finally convincing my mind to let my body do what I made it shake, quiver, shiver and quake to hold back.

Yep a good long cock worship edging session is what's my life worth living.
I need, want, desire and have to have this. How long would you be willing to push me while I hold back? Originally Posted by Dynalow96
lets go for it and see baby