Someone please tell me how I go a NO review because I am not the same girl in. My pictures

Originally Posted by Brooke Fox
I think you are beautiful
I agree I think your pretty!! I think the gents look at the show case photos with you ladies all dolled up, That's what most expect.
Brooke is a beautiful woman both inside and out!!!!!!!
Oh, please.

She looks fine. Some of you dudes....seriously. Y'all need help.
  • BLM69
  • 04-10-2016, 07:34 PM
I think you are beautiful Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Yeah she is
You look just fine hon. Keep rockin'
You are a super cutie.
Some of these guys need to look into scheduling with their optometrist cuz I think you look great and in no way do you look 15 years older than your pics.
Thank you and maybe today I dolled up a bit much but that's for me to decide and kisses to all who understands not everyone wakes up looking like a model and sometimes lighting isn't the greatest but thank you all
After reading the review.....it wasnt that bad.

Just post a recent selfie pic to update your appearance.

I'll give you a yes review !
Brooke babe, I just read the review too. As Shep said, it wasn't that bad.
There was no issue with your beautiful face.
As far as I can see, your current pic and showcase pics are the same pretty girl.
You've had a rough time lately, don't dwell on the one no out of 25 yeses. Take care of yourself.
I know I won't let one no review deter me.

THIS IS Me RIGhT NOW Originally Posted by Brooke Fox
I think you are just a Doll! I believe that you don't need a lot of pictures, but just some ones that show you how you really are. I love it when the door opens and I see the girl in the ad. Remember, that's why we called you in the first place.
Brooke - You are a beautiful woman and have a lot going for yourself in life with two little ones to look after for they will always bring a smile to your face. On the health scare glad that this is behind you and that you were strong enjoy to make it through it. If you would like to get together send me a message,
I judge a woman by who she is, not the way that she may look for this is mostly materialistic If a woman know how to grind it out in bed while Marvin Gay is playing that is what I am looking for not someone that is plastic and all about themselves.
Brooke - you are super cute. I would love to see you some time. Keep doing what you are doing and be safe.

M