How are the clubs after reopening?

Went to BDFW Saturday night and of the 25 or so girls dancing 22 were Cuban. Originally Posted by mb60
There is always young and attractive cubans at bdfw but they speak no english. Originally Posted by mb60
I guess I can cancel my trip to Havana

I remember there being an influx of Cubans, some 2 years ago.. but I figured it was temporary.. why so many? are they hired because they are easy to get, and are young and cute? you would think such a Cuban-heavy roster would turn off a lot of guys, though. they are quite pushy.
  • mb60
  • 06-07-2020, 08:05 PM
Not sure why there is so many at bdfw. But they do not act like they do in Dallas. They stick together but not pushy at all. I have only been twice since they opened back up but the crowd is way down.
I guess I can cancel my trip to Havana

I remember there being an influx of Cubans, some 2 years ago.. but I figured it was temporary.. why so many? are they hired because they are easy to get, and are young and cute? you would think such a Cuban-heavy roster would turn off a lot of guys, though. they are quite pushy. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
There cant be any girls left in Cuba. They are all in strip clubs in Dallas and Houston.
The handjob may be dead at BDD. I went twice this week and got dances from 5 girls. I couldn't persuade any to touch the junk, not even from the outside. The last one, a Cubana who has given me a few outside handsysTC, says they have installed cameras and warned the girls not to engage in extra activity.

Of course where there's a willie there's a way. I saw one gal who was so on top of her customer you almost couldn't see him. And you sure couldn't see her hands. To judge how strict the situation has become, I'll have to try the longtime night girl who has been giving reliable outside HJs for over a decade.

On the safety side, they're selling masks at the door but hardly anyone is wearing them inside (so BDD, all the angles to make a buck). A few of the managers but basically none of the waitresses, bar staff, dancers or customers. There were a lot of dancers working, day and night shifts, but not a lot of familiar faces and not a lot of customers.

I went to BWD the day they reopened, which happened to be a Super Tuesday, and had decent no-extra dances from a couple ladies. (Nude for $10.) Staff was mostly masked and a lot of the dancers wore them when they were off stage. Dances were mask-free. Originally Posted by DirtyOldMan
What they installed cameras seriously? What idiots I will just spend my thousands of dollars elsewhere. Back in the good of days when dumb people that were in charge did dumb things the customers left which caused them to reverse their decision. But now the customers stay and complain online.