Plastic Surgery: Who's done it

I will do it at some time in the future - facelift.
This womans my plastic surgery role model. (Face-wise anyway) She's GORGEOUS SMOKIN HOT in her 50's. I would guess her to be in her late 30's. Ammmazing! Even better looking, much better looking as she "ages" than when she was younger hmm..well that's the trend among the celebrities demi moore etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbvsItEzyRQ

http://www.cindyjackson.com/

and I complete agree with the last comment on evolution

seems like...we have invented many fountains of youth

you only got one face...body...to experience and enjoy life with in this lifetime...why not "make" the best of it??
My penis enlargement went off without a hitch. I am now sporting 1.3" of dangling death.
My penis enlargement went off without a hitch. I am now sporting 1.3" of dangling death. Originally Posted by pyramider

1.3 inches???? Okay, if I ever see you, let me bring one of those thumb coverings...a SnugFit might be too big.
I know I really should not brag, but I cannot help it.
I did have PS but no implants. Very unsexy image of 4 c-sections *good news is it left my p*$$y* tight*, a 65 lb weight loss and lots of sag. Saw a horrible doc in Austin who left awful scars and did nothing to improve my look.
So, I went to Costa Rica, stayed 12 days at a recovery resort, which was a slice of heaven, and had a tummy tuck, lipo and my breasts (perky boobies, as the docs called them) lifted where they belong. They were a very saggy 42 D and are now a nice, natural 40-42D w/ beautiful areolas.
If I were to have more work done, I would have a thigh lift and more lipo around my 'too thick' middle (I am short waisted, so it shows).
Those procedures along w/ some dental work, the airfare and recovery resort cost under $10,000.

PM me for info. BTW, Costa Rican surgeons train w/ some of the world's best PS's in the world. Their docs are very good at what they do and you get a great mini vacation, as well.

~A~