Business Insider Current staffer reportedly files complaint about Gov. Andrew Cuomo inappropriately touching her

Useful idiot's value is no more, made sacrificial lamb...news at 10.
this is really frustrating. I cannot understand why there are still lot or sexual predators. They should be punished by whatever means. This is just to make sure that they will not do it again. I think it is still a great thing that there is still an action done to address this case. However, it will be much better if there is action done immediately as soon as it happened and not a year later. I just hope that all of these sexual predators will be punished no matter what. Nevertheless, always be careful when around.
other people.
this is really frustrating. I cannot understand why there are still lot or sexual predators. They should be punished by whatever means. This is just to make sure that they will not do it again. I think it is still a great thing that there is still an action done to address this case. However, it will be much better if there is action done immediately as soon as it happened and not a year later. I just hope that all of these sexual predators will be punished no matter what. Nevertheless, always be careful when around.
other people. Originally Posted by LuukasOlsen69
Well .... since the DimWits want to remove "gender issues" it will be "a person" rubbing another "person's" butt ... everyone will be "equal" so there won't be any "predators"!!!! "Problem Solved"!!!

As for the immediate current event debacle ...

... It's more "tasteful" to kick his ass out office for rubbing hot babes interested in a promotion with his approval than .....

... thank kick his ass out for killing people!

(Especially since they worshipped him as the Golden Standard after he slaughtered all those old folks who the New DimWits don't want on the gravy, social security-medicare tit anyway!!!!)

Remember all those refrigerator trailers loaded with bodies ...

... the LameStreamMedia doesn't either!!!!
  • oeb11
  • 03-13-2021, 08:14 AM
LL - Amen, good Sir!!!
Oh they just trying to cover up the 12758 dead because of the progressive politics
Little Monster, now that you are being referred to as LM Jr, I assume that I am the Senior according to oeb. I just want to let you know Junior that don't think for a second you are taking any popularity votes away from me. You know good and and damn well that I raised you better than that. LOL
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Lol, no worries anyone who gets under the skin of these Trumpster conservatards by using facts & logic deserves to be crowned most popular. You have my vote sir!

I'm just trying to get on the invite list to obbie's birthday party. Since he's a flaming Marxist I will make sure and bring him a cake with the hammer and sickle on it.

And as far as Cuomo goes. I think it’s safe to say that he has reached lame duck status.
Would you care to enlighten me? I'm asking out of genuine curiosity, not being a smartass.

I specifically don't like NeoCons because they tend to be almost Trotskyist in their meddling behavior, but I'm down to shame any sort of commie-derivative behavior. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

Oh that's an easy one sir. This whole Cuomo thing is a prime example of the Repugnicans displaying each one of those characteristics I have mentioned. Conservatards continued to worship and defend Trump after how many women came forward about him. You don't see any dem worshipping or defending Cuomo.

Conservatards continued to worship and defend Trump even though Trump is single handily responsible for over 500,000 deaths and counting.

That is why I will continue to call the Conservatards out sir.
  • oeb11
  • 03-17-2021, 01:21 PM
Thank You for the elitist, arrogant, scatologic name-calling. lm jr.

You do worship and love 'Big Brother"!
and - unable to comprehend your marxism.

Hilarious to watch lm jr Lie and make a spectacle of Oneself!!!!!!!
Looks like Gov Cuomo could be photographed in a Klan outfit inappropriately touching an Asian woman and the media and Democratic party would give him a pass.
Looks like Gov Cuomo could be photographed in a Klan outfit inappropriately touching an Asian woman and the media and Democratic party would give him a pass. Originally Posted by gnadfly
25+ women accused Trump of inappropriate sexual misconduct prior to the election. He was elected POTUS. Innocent until proven guilty in my opinion.

If Cuomo is proven guilty of any of the charges, he should resign or be thrown out. Until then he has the right to fight for his job.
25+ women accused Trump of inappropriate sexual misconduct prior to the election. He was elected POTUS. Innocent until proven guilty in my opinion.

If Cuomo is proven guilty of any of the charges, he should resign or be thrown out. Until then he has the right to fight for his job. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Agreed. "Believe all women" means "take it seriously and do an investigation". Not "skip due process". The upside to this "believe all women" thing is that it makes the "this lady is a hysterical liar" defense not work.
  • WTF
  • 03-18-2021, 09:38 AM
Agreed. "Believe all women" means "take it seriously and do an investigation". Not "skip due process". The upside to this "believe all women" thing is that it makes the "this lady is a hysterical liar" defense not work. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
I saw a piece where assisted living directors are coming out and telling the backstory on Cuomo.

That is what will and should sink him.

Not this bs grab ass they are accusing him of.....hell most of it wasn't even that....just more like "You wanna fuck me?"
"No"
"OK"
with no evidence of him pressuring or retaliation.

This Nursing Home decisions are a whole nother ballgame. There could be big money paid out by the state to families.

Did anyone else see that? I actually just saw the lead up and not the interview of those Assisted Living Operators.
  • oeb11
  • 03-18-2021, 12:50 PM
Unusual for DPST's to adhere to the Constitution, bill of rights, and Rule of Law - including innocent until proven Guilty in a court of law.

Nonetheelss - I do respect that POV!
It is shared by precious few and rapidly dwindling radical marxist DPST's!
I saw a piece where assisted living directors are coming out and telling the backstory on Cuomo.

That is what will and should sink him.

Not this bs grab ass they are accusing him of.....hell most of it wasn't even that....just more like "You wanna fuck me?"
"No"
"OK"
with no evidence of him pressuring or retaliation.

This Nursing Home decisions are a whole nother ballgame. There could be big money paid out by the state to families.

Did anyone else see that? I actually just saw the lead up and not the interview of those Assisted Living Operators. Originally Posted by WTF
I hope so. Because all the initial shit of him killing grandma definitely didn't get any traction. Again, as I said above, I'm disgusted with this country - people don't give a shit about him killing grandma, but want him strung up over the sexual harassment stuff. Peoples' priorities make me sick some days.

well, ok, most days.
I hope so. Because all the initial shit of him killing grandma definitely didn't get any traction. Again, as I said above, I'm disgusted with this country - people don't give a shit about him killing grandma, but want him strung up over the sexual harassment stuff. Peoples' priorities make me sick some days.

well, ok, most days. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
theres a hierarchy to leftist outrage

grandma dying is way below protecting dimocrats especially if the one leading the outrage is a fox weather woman

but sexual harassment by cis men....that is another story

but even so, cuomo is in someone's way, a someone who must carriy swag in todays leftist world

call on the judges, the reporters, the aides, all those we can influence, and get more girls to say something,,,,kinda like the godfather protecting Michael after he shoots the police captain