Two down and one more to go

my mother went to high school with Dale Robertson
  • WTF
  • 03-02-2013, 08:17 PM
i'll take anyone still left from Dr Drew's Celebrity Rehab show Originally Posted by JCM800

Those crackheads are dropping like flies!

Lohan ain't going nowhere, anybody see her in Machete? That smoking hot babe is sending them to Hell, not going there!

Still more words of wisdom from Assup the man of my wettest daydreams. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah... You're a creepy guy. Obsessed with bodily fluids. Mine!

You sound better as a gay robot!
Yeah... You're a creepy guy. Obsessed with bodily fluids. Mine!

You sound better as a gay robot! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yet more prevarication from Assup the jackass, the dissembling, turd-tongued golem made of piss and shit.
Here we go again.

Look, son. I appreciate that you're all along on a Saturday night, but I guess little boys with toilet issues probably aren't gonna GRT a lot of action.

If you want a picture of my stools now, just ask.

Thanks for leaving my junk alone ...

Those crackheads are dropping like flies!

Lohan ain't going nowhere, anybody see her in Machete? That smoking hot babe is sending them to Hell, not going there!

Originally Posted by WTF

I don't think that's Lindsay. Im pretty sure they used a body double for that scene. In fact, I "might" know who they used. Danny Trejo is pretty short, but so is Lohan.
Here we go again.

Look, son. I appreciate that you're all along on a Saturday night, but I guess little boys with toilet issues probably aren't gonna GRT a lot of action.

If you want a picture of my stools now, just ask.

Thanks for leaving my junk alone ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Keeping it simple for you, you brainless piece of shit. You're an ignorant, prevaricating golem: nothing more than an amalgamation of animated shit and piss without any sign of intelligence, Assup the jackass.
Keeping it simple ... I love, without any reservation, Assup's ass. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
sorry son ... Im taken.

Now go back to your toilet training.

Can we get some odds?

I would say Betty White but everyone knows that she is animatronic creation.
Zsa Zsa
Queen Elizabeth
Mubarak (natural or otherwise)
Lindsey Lohan (flying around the world selling your ass is dangerous)
Bob Dole
Jimmy Carter
Kirk Douglas
Micky Rooney
Olivia Dehavilland
George Kennedy
Buzz Aldrin
Frank Lautenberg
to name a few and don't forget Whatzup is older than dirt
sorry son ... Im taken.

Now go back to your toilet training. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Past tense is appropriate for you, Assup the jackass. People “take” shits, and you admit that you are a shit that was “taken”, Assup the jackass. You're nothing more than a brainless amalgamation of animated shit and piss without any sign of intelligence, Assup the jackass; you're an ignorant, prevaricating golem.
sorry son ... Im taken.

Now go back to your toilet training.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
we all know that you are taken

Past tense is appropriate for you, Assup the jackass. People “take” shits, and you admit that you are a shit that was “taken”, Assup the jackass. You're nothing more than a brainless amalgamation of animated shit and piss without any sign of intelligence, Assup the jackass; you're an ignorant, prevaricating golem. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Poopy droopy doooo.

Nice talk for a third grader!

PULL EM UP POOPY!

Past tense is appropriate for you, Assup the jackass. People “take” shits, and you admit that you are a shit that was “taken”, Assup the jackass. You're nothing more than a brainless amalgamation of animated shit and piss without any sign of intelligence, Assup the jackass; you're an ignorant, prevaricating golem. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Poopy droopy doooo.

PULL EM UP POOPSHORTS! I guess that'll have to be your name now, since that's all you can talk about... Oh yeah, and my privates!

This thread is Priceless
Poopy droopy doooo.

PULL EM UP POOPY! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're describing the anatomy of a golem like you, Assup the jackass: a brainless amalgamation of animated piss and shit.