problem

• Old-T
  • 01-11-2014, 08:00 AM
EA, I agree. I was not clear and I should have been.

I was addressing what might have been extenuating circumstances that led to the issue. But even if they were all present it would not justify threats of outing, etc.
While I understand that this is more common than not. I would like to ask this question.

If the shoe was on the other foot and the provider was a NCNS would he have the right to get free pussy?

Life happens and we all have to deal with it at some point. Be a grown up and take things as they come to you.

If she was out money/time and truly felt he owed her something to replace that, then talk to him and simply let him know what you are out and ask for reimbursement. JMO
Well, you really screwed up, but don't realize the full extent of the damage.

You first need to understand that the playing field in this business is not level.

The girls can cancel on the guy which they often do, but he's supposed "to be a gentleman" and understand.

. . . However, once a guy makes an appointment with a provider then it's a cardinal sin to break it. Make certain that you will be able to keep the appointment before you make it or you will have fallout to contend with!

No money owed, No time spent, Called a head of time to cancelled appt is very considerate. If the outing is a key to manipulate to get money then people know who she is then it will hurt her business in a long run.
thank you all for your opinions. I tried to make it right , but when she started
with the threats... I was done.
I don't like to cancel on someone b/c I don't like it when they do it to me.
Cancelling 2 hours in advance is fairly common place and getting cancelled on is just part of being in business.

You gave plenty of notice. I'm with the others. Post her handle, if she has one, or start a topic in the correct area of Eccie and give others a head's up.

Don't cancel if you don't need to. But if you do, just give plenty of notice.

And try to keep with the nicer ladies. I'm not saying that all "nice and reviewed" ladies won't try to extort money from you but most will not. It's not part of our code, whatever that means. Most of us just wouldn't consider the possibility of doing that.

Elisabeth
While I understand that this is more common than not. I would like to ask this question.

If the shoe was on the other foot and the provider was a NCNS would he have the right to get free pussy?

Life happens and we all have to deal with it at some point. Be a grown up and take things as they come to you.

If she was out money/time and truly felt he owed her something to replace that, then talk to him and simply let him know what you are out and ask for reimbursement. JMO Originally Posted by ESwho'snext?
I have had some gals not show.......
and I'm still waiting on my free "pussy"..
Nice to see your reply. We were typing at the same time.

I would post her handle, though, if she has one. It would be helpful.
... the playing field in this business is not level.

The girls can cancel on the guy which they often do, but he's supposed "to be a gentleman" and understand ... Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
It sounds like you are having difficulties with a lady or two. Have you considered starting your own thread, maybe in The Men's Room, seeking advice?

I can suggest a title sure to bring feedback, if you like.
nope you don't owe anything and it's good to know who it was because it gives us honest providers a bad name.
Hell no... what's her name. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Either way, you should name her, as well as report her to your local MODS. Originally Posted by jdough1211
You need to alert the gentlemen in your city as well sweetie and definitely don't owe her any money. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
...and feel free to post the little lady's handle if you like. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
I agree with others, put something in your area and let other gents know this is how the lady operates. Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk
I would post her handle, though, if she has one. It would be helpful. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers

Plenty good advice here...
Don't worry about her at all ..... if she doesn't have a cancellation policy on on her website (like I do) or in her ads or p411 or any frickin' where else AND you canceled with a couple of hours (I really hope a couple is more than just 2 or 3 though) then simply keep it moving. IMO if she hadn't threatened you then a cancellation tip would've still been very nice of you but now .... f**k it.
Never make an appointment with a provider that has a cancellation policy unless it's reciprocal. If so, you'll be swimming in free pussy.