I hope Rush sticks around long to see Trump go down in flames

• WTF
  • 10-22-2020, 08:23 AM
Yeah, and I wish RBG had held out a few more months. Originally Posted by reddog1951
That silly bitch should have gotten replaced before the 2014 midterms. They made overtures....

I suppose if you believe in afterlife she can brag about being the catalyst to adding more Justices to the Court.
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2020, 08:24 AM
Anyone receiving a diagnosis of death is going to have some measure of hope. Those sitting on death row hold on to hope that a reprieve will come. There are no atheists in foxholes.

You should really find a recast of his show yesterday. Just the 1st 15 minutes is all you'd need. He discussed in brief but concise detail, as only he can do, the reality of his diagnosis but also the roller coaster ride he had been on when first treatments did nothing then alternate treatments showed promise and now how that is failing. That while he accepts his reality he still holds on to hope. As anyone would.

If you would listen to that you would realize your OP comes off as petulant and uninformed. Or is it simply another way to spout off and stir the masses of idiots who continue to take you seriously? Originally Posted by boardman
The masses take me seriously!

All you did was repackage wtf I said. Rush is basically going through stages of acceptance. He'd been better off accepting it at the exact same time I did.....when he announced the problem. Didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out he needed to start digging a hole.

The mere fact that Rush's death or soon to be death has you posting to his defense of my tail pulling on a hooker board gives reason for me to suggest you may need to check your hormone levels!

The majority of us die and nobody gives a fuc one way or the other outside of family and a few friends.

Rush chose to enter the shit slinging world of political commentary....and was very successful. Which mean like in politics 30% the people will love him . And then there is me who will make fun of Rush and those that he is able to stir such a emotional reaction. A man they have never met. Profited off their devotion and in my view was horrible for this country. Raised up a nation of idiots who think tax cut are the answer to everything. He made a great living off distorting facts....I find it ironic you are being so pissy with me and mine.

I still love yea and want some good God Damn BBQ sometime
Fuck that guy!
this current line of wtf's is but a small sampling of why I have given up on him Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
If you would listen to that you would realize your OP comes off as petulant and uninformed. Or is it simply another way to spout off and stir the masses of idiots who continue to take you seriously? Originally Posted by boardman
Typical WTF post. Remember WTF said "Fuck Grandma" with regards to social security/Medicare.

He and Assup will be banned again soon.

With respect to Rush seeing Biden elected: He saw Obama elected twice. Can it be worse? Maybe.
Fuck that guy! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You amount to nothing compared to him...or anyone else
He made a great living off distorting facts... Originally Posted by WTF
You do it on here for free...what a shame.
You do it on here for free...what a shame. Originally Posted by bb1961
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2020, 02:51 PM
Typical WTF post. Remember WTF said "Fuck Grandma" with regards to social security/Medicare.

He and Assup will be banned again soon.

With respect to Rush seeing Biden elected: He saw Obama elected twice. Can it be worse? Maybe. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Trump and Cumo sure fucked Granny and Gramps!

Speaking of bans....where the fuc is bannbino and WackoKid
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2020, 02:53 PM
https://www.foxnews.com/media/radio-...-cancer-update

Listen to what Michael Savage had to say about Rush!....if you think I was brutally honest.

Trump and Cumo sure fucked Granny and Gramps!

Speaking of bans....where the fuc is bannbino and WackoKid Originally Posted by WTF
They'll be back! With your continued meltdown will you?
  • oeb11
  • 10-22-2020, 03:40 PM
WTF - be careful - your postings may get One joining the 'Band' again.

A 'friendly' thought!
  • R.M.
  • 10-22-2020, 04:33 PM
Did you charge extra for that session video, RM?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

BE CAREFUL! Oeb11 is pounding the RTM button!

A 'friendly' thought! Originally Posted by oeb11
Originally Posted by R.M.
OHHH snap! Wtf does miss his avatar!

lolling
  • WTF
  • 10-22-2020, 06:54 PM

A 'friendly' thought! Originally Posted by oeb11
I drive how I drive....if you don't like it report me to the PoPo and I'll do the same.