Too naughty?

With those tits! Naughty, nice? Fuck it I don’t care. Just let me at em! Lol oh, and suck my dick while youre at it. Thank you.
Quit talking about me Zena..LOL!
Some people have unlimited boundaries and other people are more rigid. And boundaries are not always the same, so I could see how someone would say that. Was this a provider setting or like civie dating setting? Because I can't see that in a provider scenario (isn't that what you are going for? Great naughtiness?)
  • Zena
  • 12-28-2017, 07:08 PM
This was in a Provider/session setting. It was serious, but maybe somewhat in jest. Or maybe he did indeed- fear that I was naughtier than most men and women. ( He might be right.
Who knows.
)
How in the fuck could being too naughty be a thing? What could possibly be wrong with being too naughty, as long as no one gets hurt???
Personally,I don't think there's any such thing as "too naughty". I guess you need to show me. I love a challenge!!!
  • Zena
  • 12-31-2017, 01:43 PM
Some of you who want to SEE - TOO NAUGHTY???? Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....
Well Im not allowed to say what I want to say. ( this is not an ad section. )
hahahahahahahaha!!!!
Outside of anything doing with brown showers there is nothing too naughty
As long as all 51 over 18 people consent, let's get nasty.
I usually have to gauge how to talk to someone. I am VERY naughty and if you have a dirty mind, we'll have lots of fun. But yes I think I've scared a few
.lol
Honestly, I didn't think there was such a thing as too naughty or too kinky.
  • Zena
  • 01-03-2018, 01:33 PM
Loving your comments
The more naughty you are, the more open minded I become!
Never knew that there was such a state of being between a man and a woman as the woman being "too naughty", would love to run across one of those some time