Yup...I'm going there. We have periods.

Oral-only with Reese.... Sign me up.
At those times mother Nature comes to visit .........a nice massage using your body and some mutual touch .DFK ETC. ........or even a nice massage for YOU from the hobbiest followed by a very nice BBBJ from you would be very nice ...all kinds of scenarios present themselves as long as the guy knows going in what to expect .....but I know I love a nice DATY and that would probably be shelved at that time .LOL But I will bet you girls will figure something that is equitable for all....maybe open up a whole new concept on ...A goodtime was had by all ......
I am a bit lucky that mine is the same week give a day late, once in a while. I will never and have never attempted to work on it, and I think ladies who lie to guys about this are beyond disgusting. How would we feel if they had cheese d*ck and still expected us to perform? Some would toss a condom on because they needed the money, and others would toss him out the door and lose it.

If you can't take a week off every month for this reason, you're not managing your money too well or maybe you should up your rates. I only work every other week and never have an issue. It's one thing to offer bj specials but to totally lie and still let guys daty? That's just fked up lol.

As for creating an ad forum...doubt it will happen. It's too suggestive in saying what you're not offering, otherwise your period should play no part in being able to work. Since the new ad rules came into play, I dont' think Eccie would go for it.
U so cRaZy Kaylee. But I can't wait to hookup.
god.. what a wonderful subject.. being my last subject that certain people trashed me on... I'm anemic.. and I never know when my period is coming.. or going. I don't get cramps... I don't get moody.. I don't get mad.. I just wake up and it's there.. I can be out shopping.. and go to the bathroom.. there it is.. i can go to the restroom at home.. and feel fine.. and whoop there it is. So, yes.. most people see me as the squirting queen.. ... so my business hurts during that time.... I would love a forum.. to advertise massage.. with l1.. l2.. during that time.

good subject.

thanks..

now to get this approved and up and going.
amber rain
I guess I get to be the assh*ole who brings up $. It's a great idea, get a B&G with a meet and greet (or meat and greet, wtf) all tidied up. I notice this thread is populated with long time a-listers, not the barely legal d'jour. So are you gonna drop your rates and not your pants for these no oil check services or what?

It's great everybody thinks it's a good idea to keep working but am I alone in thinking I'm gonna pay for what may be an astounding BJ/Russian/HJ experience with PMS present, the very syndrome responsible for cut off peckers? Maybe some no-win conversation thrown in, just for authenticity? I don't know if I'm in or really frightened.

The special could be called a Hazardous Exposure Credit for the week of xx/xx. That way the "discount" word could be avoided, and frankly PMS and menstral issues don't really conjur up "Special".
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thank goodness that I don't have to worry about Aunt Flo anymore! That bitch died a few years back!
LOL...well... To each his own.

London Raye....I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE NOT SUGGESTING THAT I AM LYING TO MEN WHILE WORKING ON MY PERIOD. AND IMPLYING THAT I'M NOT MANAGING MY MONEY? In fact I canceled an appt today because of my period. And I DON'T work on my period. SO HOW THE HECK IS THAT LYING? And guess what? IF I CAN keep working in a non full service way it sure the hell doesn't mean I miss manage anything. It is smart business by reaching out to a new crowd...known as the non full service crowd.

And of course since it NON full service, it would be a different donation. I mean really...come on... I know 99% of providers and hobbyist alike a smart enough to figure that out.

LOL

And really? Who said that anyone is lying? And it is NON FULL SERVICE. I would gather MOST people who be smart enough to UNDERSTAND WHAT NON FULL SERVICE MEANS. That is HARDLY LYING NOR MISMANAGING MONEY.

Anywho...we all have a different way of looking at things.

Gotta love the stone throwers...
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Thank goodness that I don't have to worry about Aunt Flo anymore! That bitch died a few years back! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

LOL...I wish I could kill my bitch.
So are you gonna drop your rates and not your pants for these no oil check services or what?

Yes, I would absolutely drop my rates by 1-- to make a living during this time... being that I'm anemic.. and never know how long.. or when aunt flo will show up.. I think it is not full service.. but until you experience my bbbj... then you really dont know how fulfilled you will be when you leave my incall from a nice, licensed, massage.. and bbbjcimnqns..

Being that SOME provider's STILL work during this time.. I think that's lying... I would so much rather tell the truth and NOT provide during this time.. than take a chance by shoving a sponge up there.. and not saying that this is what's going on.. and then playing it off... saying "OOPS.. you just made my period come on ... oh wow..." This is a great offer... guys should follow up on this.. ladies.. let's get this thing going.
If the people of ECCIE won't put up a special place for you to advertise then when it is that time of the mouth make sure all your ads are in RED BOLD letters.

We are slow at times but after a couple of hits on the head I'm sure most men could figure that one out.
I agree Amber...

Let's face it....

Maybe, there is SOME provider who are FORCED to work during out flow due to mismanaging there money.

But I DO know I am NOT in the crowd. In fact I have more then one provider friend who honest and would NEVER mislead a client like that. And guess what? They manage their money just fine.

If pick up 5 more days of working...then hell ya, I'm going to do it! If a guy KNOWS what the deal is before he comes over (meaning no chitty chitty bang bang), then what is so bad about that?

I'm not blessed with knowing WHEN my period will get here. And I KNOW I'm pretty much the norm when it comes to that.
I learned a few things from this post...most people read the first line and have an opinion and even mildly mysogynistic humor goes unnoticed for what it is, so I'm sorry there's nothing funny about your periods. Wait for menopause, that's a laugh a minute, right Lana? Since nobody reads past the first line anyway, they oughta lock ya'll PMS bitches up for a week a month until you're through with that shit makin everybody else miserable!!! ;o
Thank you soo much ... for acknowledging that.... I recently had to cancel an overnighter.. because of this issue.. literally hitting without notice.. about 8 hours prior... I was bashed and trashed by certain men.. thinking that all of us should know when she's coming. I have been anemic since 2007. . b12 deficient.. and have been on b12 vitamins since. I had a really rough child birth with my 4 year old.. lost ALOT of blood.. cannot take the depo shot.. cause my body rejects it... and have NO idea when and where this bitch aunt flo will visit. To actually say.. that a woman knows.. NO MATTER what is ridiculous. Especially when it comes from someone's UNKNOWING mouth.. kinda like us girls trying to explain a hard on when the wind blows... or trying to explain a case of blue balls for a man..and how they feel. WE JUST DONT KNOW.

Periods are a bitch.. pain in the ass. I think it's a great idea to create something for the guys that are just looking for a quick bng... bbbjcim.. or russian..

Being a massage therapist... I've got plenty of guys that are into that. Thank god. Some in which it does turn Full session.. but most in which.. are perfectly fine getting a massage with L2.
And speaking of this topic...I wanted to make sure Laz understood that we all don't know when it's for certain about to come. Originally Posted by tntangie
So are you gonna drop your rates and not your pants for these no oil check services or what?
Originally Posted by phildo

Those are both some serious POTW candidates right there.