Do you know a woman who been tricked or played out of her pussy

1st of all that is some bullshit,2nd of all that was to many things to go threw.Last an most of all she should have been better on top of it
  • Satin
  • 10-13-2011, 03:47 PM
...ding, ding, ding....we have a winner!!! And you my friend Kerwil wins the prize for the smartest post of the day.....
This game will never stop.

All he has to do is have game and the pussy is his. Originally Posted by kerwil62
That's why you don't be a dumbass, keep your eyes open, and assert yourself from the beginning. That cuts out a lot of BS.But that only comes from experience and prudence, the latter alot of girls lack for some reason. Nothing about a guy's dress, house or car impresses me, except for what he puts in my purse. It's nice, but what is it doing for me?
if girls are that stupid 2 believe some dude they meet in a club owns a pro football team then they get what they have coming 2 them. FYI all sports teams are either owned by old white guys or celebrities you have heard of like jay, MJ and magic although he sold all his interest. all franchise owners are billionaires. they would never be in some random ass club trying to pick up some chick. i have seen many many girls loose their mind when they think some dude has money. if they are stupid enough 2 believe some guy then they shouldnt be mad that they gave out free pussy. back in the texans 1st season, before anyone knew who the players on the team were, me and some of my boys told some girls we just moved here 2 play on the team. it was my boys idea, i just went along. these girls went stupid when we told them that. they all left the club with us, we took them to a decent hotel and spent the whole night trading off, wearing these girls out then bounced at about 8 am after we gave them fake names and numbers. they never even asked us basic questions like where we went to college? if we had been on other teams? what position we played? they could have caught us slipping if they just used their brains for 1 minute but once they heard "i play for the houston texans" they got money drunk thinking they hit the lotto!!

back to the OP quote. if your girl would have done 5 mins of searching on google she would have found out the dude she met didnt own shit and it was all a lie. she could have googled the team he claimed 2 own and even his cell number and found out all kind of info. she just took him for his word and got done. she cant be mad at no one but herself Originally Posted by cockstrong
FYI he was an older white guy, they met at a wine bar. I told her she should have googled him first....plus she grew up in a small town and she had just moved to a big city. So guys were running so much game on her and she would fall for it everytime. I tried to school her on game but it would go in on ear and out the other....So I just stop giving her advice. Some girls just don't get it!! SMH
FYI he was an older white guy, they met at a wine bar. I told her she should have googled him first....plus she grew up in a small town and she had just moved to a big city. So guys were running so much game on her and she would fall for it everytime. I tried to school her on game but it would go in on ear and out the other....So I just stop giving her advice. Some girls just don't get it!! SMH Originally Posted by Hailey Ross
No shit. Some girls will never learn. BTW, you got that girls number? You can PM it to me.
No shit. Some girls will never learn. BTW, you got that girls number? You can PM it to me. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
yeah Hailey if you have that girls number shoot it my way too....im gonna tell her im Herman Cain's son, the heir 2 the godfather's pizza fortune!!!
Well I don't want to out myself but I'm Bill Gates Jr.
Did I mention I AM Sofia Loren........
Did I mention I AM Sofia Loren........ Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Damn! You an old bitch!
That's why you don't be a dumbass, keep your eyes open, and assert yourself from the beginning. That cuts out a lot of BS.But that only comes from experience and prudence, the latter alot of girls lack for some reason. Nothing about a guy's dress, house or car impresses me, except for what he puts in my purse. It's nice, but what is it doing for me? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Cheers "to what he puts in my purse" I'll drink to that!! *in my rihanna voice*

No shit. Some girls will never learn. BTW, you got that girls number? You can PM it to me. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
yeah Hailey if you have that girls number shoot it my way too....im gonna tell her im Herman Cain's son, the heir 2 the godfather's pizza fortune!!! Originally Posted by cockstrong
Did I mention I AM Sofia Loren........ Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Her number is 678*******it's funny but sad bc if she met one of you she would fall for it and call me telling me...Girl guess who I met! There's no hope for her, i'm so over it
Oh come on Hailey.. Shoot me the number? Let me have some fun purdy please? Is she in Houston?
Oh come on Hailey.. Shoot me the number? Let me have some fun purdy please? Is she in Houston? Originally Posted by Jack Flash
She's doesn't live in houston.....lol
You own a team, too?
book an appointment with Hailey, when she goes to freshen up or whatever, go into her phone, take her personal phone, type in 678 and see what number pops up, write it down, put her phone back, when she comes out say "hey something came up I gotta go" take your donation and leave about 60-100 for her troubles and walk out.

you've won b/c now you have access to a gal that'll give you the puss if you buy a sports championship ring and claim you were part of a championship team.
That's why you don't be a dumbass, keep your eyes open, and assert yourself from the beginning. That cuts out a lot of BS.But that only comes from experience and prudence, the latter alot of girls lack for some reason. Nothing about a guy's dress, house or car impresses me, except for what he puts in my purse. It's nice, but what is it doing for me? Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Nothing about that shit impresses you b/c you've discovered the magical world of hobbying where you can get bucks for fucks and you're very accustomed to that. Good luck to refinding your "innocense"

It's like the early 2000s someone who's mastered the whole music download game saying "I am not interested in walking through best buy or circuit city looking in the cd section for cd's b/c I know how to download any and everything". Well that's fine and dandy but millions were still buying cd's at cd stores.

Look, LD, there's still a shitload of young impressionable females out there who live fairly transparent lives and can't maintain such a "personal dark secret" like hobbying that alienates them from the friends and associates they know. They're going to club publicly, gawk at 'decent looking' men publicly, go out to eat with them publicly, talk to their friends about them, and then give up the pussy as a personal decision based on liking them.
That's the old fashion way. I still like it. Men still like it. If a strong contingent of women start taking on your mind frame it'll do much harm to natural selection.

Can't have all these fine 20 something black women take advantage of the fact that there's men out there that will pay them for sex.