Why Do Married Men Hobby

Did you get the name "Kimberdoll" from Nip Tuck??? Originally Posted by SNL9933
Loved that show. What happened to it? Nip n tuck
Loved that show. What happened to it? Nip n tuck Originally Posted by Tara Evans
The final season ended a while back...and OMG I love..love that show!

I'm 75% Christian and 25% Sean...

I see Omni in our future...
Sir Edmond Hillary's explanation has always worked for me "Because it's there" It applies to single men as well
The final season ended a while back...and OMG I love..love that show!

I'm 75% Christian and 25% Sean...

I see Omni in our future... Originally Posted by SNL9933
Oh man bring me some Christian
Oh man bring me some Christian Originally Posted by Tara Evans
okay, I'll admit I fucking cried watching the very last episode! Christian you're my brother! !! (And so fucked up)
Let's not forget that Sean and his shit.....literally the time his lover shit in the hot tub!!!
From a purely philosophical point of view . . .

A Man without the Hobby is like a Fish without a bicycle!

(And if you know the original quote ... bonus points!)

Just sayin' . . .
When you're married to a woman who sees no point in putting a penis in her mouth you turn to someone who will.
The same reasons single men hobby (see my signature line), along with the fact variety being the spice of life.
To get out of the house.
Seems to me the title answers it's own question.
It's got nothing to do with being married or happy in the marriage or being satisfied in the marriage. It's a sex addition. Addicted to the type of sex that comes from the excitement of the taboo or the forbidden. It's an addiction to young or new or different. It's the momentary "high" from doing something you're not supposed to be doing. Most, if not all, feel an incredible sense of remorse immediately after. That's the main reason some... most men dress and leave so quickly afterward.
It's got nothing to do with being married or happy in the marriage or being satisfied in the marriage. It's a sex addition. Addicted to the type of sex that comes from the excitement of the taboo or the forbidden. It's an addiction to young or new or different. It's the momentary "high" from doing something you're not supposed to be doing. Most, if not all, feel an incredible sense of remorse immediately after. That's the main reason some... most men dress and leave so quickly afterward. Originally Posted by Hosemedown

Sex addiction? Partially yes, I think...Speaking as a sober drunk, there are people that drink in moderation and even sometimes get shit faced but they never cross the line into being an alcoholic. As the big book says, " drinking with impunity"

In the hobby I think there are men that fuck occasionally and have no problem stopping or cutting back if the finances or a romance is threatened.
So would 20-something widowers Originally Posted by rf23817
Speaking as a 20-something married hobbyist:

- something different: personality, looks, passion.
- sex on demand: if the wife is unavailable or not in the mood I can easily find someone that is. (Do not have the time to play games or court a woman on the side)

In the times the wife and I hit a dry spell I can see a provider so I do not go insane. Originally Posted by Jake B

Why don't you just become a widower like rf23817?
I highly advise against that (there is no worse pain in life than being a husband and soon-to-be first time father to being neither in the blink of an eye).
Well I got false advertised into marriage. I thought I was going to be having the good sex and blowjobs several times a week like when the SO was just a GF and Fiancé. Shortly after the honeymoon it all faded away, hadn't gotten a bj from her in a year and a half and she finds a million excuses not to have sex and we end up doing it once every few months if I'm lucky; and even then it's only 1 of 3 positions. I even know where the clitoris is and she says I do a pretty damn good job when it comes to the sex but she has all these insecurities and things I don't understand that end up cockblocking me; as well as a crazy work schedule among other distractions. Can't really have a gf on the side because I can't imagine anyone else putting up with my schedule, and it's much more convenient just to hobby.