Be Cautious with Energy Worx and Fantasy Worx - Lina is not running discrete studios

Lita is a wonderful person... she is very discrete... yes I will whiteknight for this lady.... To Arms....
Umm. What was the alert again? What exactly is fishy? Have you ever been to a nice neighborhood that doesn't have children walking down the street? Are you afraid these kids are actually part of some secret jr. vice patrol? Do they intimidate you? Originally Posted by Ass Hunter

They are dangerous, The children teach the squirrels to spy on us, reporting to the neighborhood cats and dogs. The cats and dogs then report to cops for treats.
Lita, i love it when you talk dirrty. u just made me hot.... keep calm and carry on milking
Thanks for the information.

You don't seem to write like someone who has a law background. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Amen! The only thing scarier than this person being a lawyer is him, or her, being a legal secretary. I guess a cop could write like this. I don't know the poster, but I'm with EW on the writing.

No idea Lita even had a studio, and I've never seen her, but her reputation on the boards through the years has been excellent. But as we know, things can change. But it would take a lot more than thus one post to change my mind. Just my two cents.
I just wanna check out that Red Table. Fuck all that other bullshit.
Lita, thanks for clearing up some of the misinformation the OP was putting out there. I'm hoping his statement regarding ladies posting the physical address of your place is equally false, as that would be a no-no, too. Given your rep for screening, I can't imagine you'd want people showing up unannounced.

I'm on that side of town more frequently these days, so I look forward to checking you ladies out!
Tinman, I have been in this business as long as some of these girls were in pampers... There is no address on any of the ads. We would have a line out the door having gents "take a number"!!
C'mon now... ...LOL!

Pashunfroot - You got it bayybeee!
Diddleman - Aww thank you sexy ...when your over on this side we should "diddle" again soon!!
Tinman - The girls and I would love for you to check us out.
Str.8.to bbbj - email me!!
Good to here, Lita. I look forward to meeting y'all soon!
I've only been to Energyworxfw-once-and felt totally safe and inconspicuous while I was there.
Looks like Energyworx received some free advertising by one of the multihandles of a Relax2013 WK or Relax2013 themselves.

Way to go!
Sounds like bs to me IP.

Everyone else, be be very skeptical of someone who blames another studio for every thing that happens. Relax has been accused of arson, breaking and entering, and more without even a single bit of proof. Could be some one is butt hurt for getting banned. If another studio is to blame for shit like this thread, it will come out in due time. But until someone with far more credibility offers some real proof, consider the source of these slanderous claims.
Oh David, when will your pointless posts stop? We do not have multiple handles nor false reviews. There's no reason for us to have multiple handles or have to write false reviews. Unlike everyone else offering a review discount-that's something we will never do. We will never bribe clients for good reviews. Also, could you please stop harassing everyone that reviews us-claiming we're going to ban them because quite frankly I'm tired of hearing about it. Thank ya much. Just to make everyone aware, Relax had nothing to do with this and we are in no way hurting for business. We aren't in competition with not only a studio that is all the way in Ft Worth, but a studio that advertises on BP. And honestly in my personal opinion, if you didn't see clients from BP this probably wouldn't be happening because you would know exactly whoever the guy that posted this was. I see reviews for Eneryworx pop up all the time-brand new handles, handles maybe a month old, etc. You never know what to expect on BP-I'm not only referring to the girls, but also the clients.
Relax--- while several here wanted to point a finger at you, it should be noted that Lita NEVER pointed the finger at you. In fact, she specifically said she was fairly certain it was someone who was sending vulgar and rude texts.

I find it funny though, that you would take the opportunity to pseudo-bash the business model of another studio. Seems a bit tacky...
I'm in no way bashing Lita nor energyworx, I'm just giving my opinion about BP.
Looks like Energyworx received some free advertising by one of the multihandles of a Relax2013 WK or Relax2013 themselves.

Way to go! Originally Posted by davidfree986
Don't you have multiple handles too?