who are the cops after

• DSK
  • 03-18-2017, 05:10 PM
I don't think calling the names is entrapment, it's what you say to encourage a potential session.. I think it is similar to a female cop walking along Harry Hines, waving at cars. if she's not barking, "hey, fuck me today, only $80"!, she is not soliciting. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Entrapment is luring someone to commit a crime they wouldn't do anyway. All you fuckers would commit prostitution so I wouldn't think it would be your best defense.

You should instead have a good cover story ready and never "offer to engage, agree to engage, or engage in sexual contact for a consideration". I never do....
I got caught with my pants down last week, Cop started to arrest me for engaging in Prostitution, but saw my dick, and decided to write me a ticket for displaying a fake weapon.
  • grean
  • 03-19-2017, 03:54 AM
And, the press is so reliable these days. About the only thing in the paper I believe is the date at the top. Originally Posted by ElBombero
What gives you reason to believe the date, even?
I got caught with my pants down last week, Cop started to arrest me for engaging in Prostitution, but saw my dick, and decided to write me a ticket for displaying a fake weapon. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
It just struck me that Chung consistently writes the most readable posts on this forum. Either relevant, or funny (which is relevant too, right?).

Thank you, sir!
The cops are after the bad bad people