I am leaving

Do you have a girl to write you? If not, get me your address and I will be your pen pal. Maybe some care packages too. <3 Originally Posted by honeydavis
You really are great Honey. Hope good things come your way.
Lotsa luck, keep both your head AND ass down! Hopefully the slow time passes fast, the shit-storm faster, and sand fleas be your biggest concern and back home before ya know it. I last went in summer of 2002, finished my 20, and do not miss it! I'll contribute to your fun-fund for your return roll in the hay, someone just let me know where to send it.
Do you have a girl to write you? If not, get me your address and I will be your pen pal. Maybe some care packages too. <3 Originally Posted by honeydavis
That's very sweet of you to offer. I hope the OP takes you up on that. A lot of providers could learn a lot from you. You seem like a very nice lady.

To the OP, be safe over there and come back stronger than ever.
Keep your head on a swivel, you brain in gear and know we have your back...
Leave no one behind......
Warrior on
God bless you, thank you for your dedication and service SIR. I will be praying for you and your unit. If you ever need anything just let me know. I will do all that I can.
Do NOT go trying to be a hero. Keep an eye on your 6. Don't get too close to any squad member but earn their respect. Do your job to the best of your ability and pray for your safety.

An Old Vet
^^^^^^ This LADY has my highest respect!! You go go girl!! ROCK ON FOR THAT OFFER!!!!!
This gets me a little emotional here. Just remember that you have the support from alot of people here. Thank you for your wonderful service.

From a proud american

It is love and love conquers all- Michael Jackson