I'm I outdated or is this just new slang I'm just hearing about? "Untranslated GFE"

BBCR requires no translation ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
BBCR is universal.
Well I am not a new provider by any means. Been out of the loop for a few years and honestly forgot my hobby passwords. Thats why I went to my girl friends. 😂😂😂😂😂. We all learned something new.

Casey
Well I am not a new provider by any means. Been out of the loop for a few years and honestly forgot my hobby passwords. Thats why I went to my girl friends. 😂😂😂😂😂. We all learned something new.

Casey Originally Posted by casey_carlin
True and welcome back
Thanks. The learning curve is a B������
Thanks. The learning curve is a B ������
The learning curve of taint and BBCR are quite short.
Thanks. The learning curve is a B������ Originally Posted by casey_carlin
Haha
The learning curve is a B ������ Originally Posted by casey_carlin
Bukkake?
The learning curve of taint and BBCR are quite short. Originally Posted by pyramider
Everything is short when you're talking about 1.3 inches of dangling death.
Very true.
Wow, I haven't heard "untranslated" WRT the hobby since the days of ASPD....
This is the first time I've heard of it as well. That's it. I'm done learning today!
  • grean
  • 06-15-2017, 09:19 AM
Is anyone wondering how "untranslated" even makes sense to be associated with condom usage or lack thereof?

One might think they are having a session with a girl who can't speak english. Voulez vous...... Fait l'amore. Chupa mi polla, mamacita!
Is anyone wondering how "untranslated" even makes sense to be associated with condom usage or lack thereof?

One might think they are having a session with a girl who can't speak english. Voulez vous...... Fait l'amore. Chupa mi polla, mamacita! Originally Posted by grean
It has been around for a long time. I heard it back in the day on ASPD where guys would describe BBBJ as french without a translator, or untranslated french. The phrase basically saying you didn't need anything in between one another to receive that action.

I hadn't heard untranslated GFE, but when I read it, I immediately assumed they meant BBFS
It has been around for a long time. I heard it back in the day on ASPD where guys would describe BBBJ as french without a translator, or untranslated french. Originally Posted by Sleepy363
And bell ring was a euphemism for orgasms. Those were the days.