The Art of Visual Appeal

i totally agree with roberto cavalli's quote on this. one of the problems with women who grew up in american culture is that many don't know the difference between skanky and sensuous. both can achieve the effect of attracting men by accentuating a woman's sexuality, however, the former conveys the idea of just 'sex', while the latter is what generally defines the idea of 'sexy'.

the easiest way to describe an example of this idea is taken from the many school dances i had to chaperone, as i have been teacher an innercity high school in the past. i'm going to try not to stereotype, but for the vast majority, those who were raised in african american culture danced with a raw vulgarity. the dancing involved no thought or skill, and it was obvious that its sole objective was purely to get a rise out of the guy; the whole thing was basically performed for his pleasure. when watching hispanic-americans dance, it was much more sensual. it followed a certain learned pattern of steps to follow, which increased the interaction between, and the involvement of, the guy with the girl. the dance itself was more of a communication between the two dancers, each responding to the actions of the other. while both were highly sexual in nature, one had a certain air of class, while the other seemed very much classless. Originally Posted by speeedracer
While I'll do my best not to assume that you're calling African-borne women skanks, I'll beg to differ about the skill. That raw lust was borne into our culture, and is an innate thing. You will never find a woman's body who moves like an African woman's, and believe me, many try and FAIL.

It's good to know how you feel.
I remember the gal washing the car in Cool Hand Luke.

She knew how to wear whatever she was wearing.
Sensuality is an art.
Lust can be called forth.
Demanding can be the she devil.
She calls forth her minions and they dance to her tune.
They silently plead to be her consort.
The throngs whimper and cringe at her displeasure.
But the golden honey given to the chosen is a treasure to behold.
The chosen few.
Their jaws are agape in rapture as they are wrought asunder.
Pain along with pure pleasure as they are torn from the living.
They smile as they begin their new adventure.
well this isn't exactly a thread meant to debate such topics lol ...but american women do have a reputation to be very independent, outspoken traits which I admire ...yet they also have lost a sense of grace and womanliness, manners, etiquette. It seems like the feminist movement has done more damage than good.

Remind me to ask you to come shopping with me...I think it's so sexy when a man has patience and appreciation to help choose something nice for the lady to wear ...it's such a special treat. Oh ...and shoes too! Trying on different heels ....very hot form of foreplay itself

If you're trying to score extra brownie points with me before we meet ....it's working Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Wasn't trying for brownie points, but I need all of them I can get, so Thank You for them. "before we meet" : said with certainty and decisiveness.
Brownie points? Rub one out already. This thread was about visual stimulation. There is nothing more appealing that the sight of a nice taint.
Wasn't trying for brownie points, but I need all of them I can get, so Thank You for them. "before we meet" : said with certainty and decisiveness. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Haha brownie points go a looong way, I'm easy to please

When you feel drawn to someone, you should go near
... When you feel drawn to someone, you should go near Originally Posted by Zabrina Sarafina
Care to expand on this thought?
There are few sights that arouse me more than seeing a woman wearing something that fully compliments her body, style, and attitude. Overall, I do agree with the sentiment that today women show too much. Specifically, i have never been a fan of seeing a woman's navel in public...unless I am at a strip club.) And these blue jeans that do everything except show the kitty? Leaves nothing to the imagination!

If you believe that the brain is the most powerful sex organ, then it only follows that things must be left to our imagination. Seeing a beautifully, gracefully flowing dress only piques my interest of just what lies underneath.
During an encounter, it's just as arousing for me to undress my partner. Sure the more clasps, buttons, and zippers there are enhance my anticipation. But there is something more. Looking at her as I disrobe her, seeing both her sense of fulfillment at having aroused me and feeling her sense of anticipation; it all feeds into making the moment special. Slow, smoldering sensuality that will eventually culminate in total pleasure. And it all starts with what she is wearing.

I've said this part in another post, but if I am going to her incall, I love and appreciate more sensual attire. Lingerie, but not trashy lingerie (or at least not all the time!) If she is coming to me, I am overcome by curiosity as soon as I book the appointment as to what she will wear when she visits me.

What should a lady wear? There is no specific garment that can serve as the answer to this question. She needs to find something that completely compliments her. It could be a flowing, flowery dress or it could be a pair of tight jeans. If her clothes are made for her, they will only augment her femininity, heighten her sense of confidence, and ultimately her sensuality. Then all we men are already hers!
I’m a pretty old guy, now in my sixties, who has made a very thorough study of the female form, over the course of many decades. I have seen women in every state of dress, from completely covered to totally nude, and everything in between.

A very recent encounter with a companion has resulted in what was for me the absolute best initial impression of a woman based on how she dressed.

We were to meet at a secondary entrance to an upscale hotel. I, of course had a very good idea what she looked like, all she knew was that I was significantly older and male. I had phoned her in her room and she said that she would come down to meet me. There were perhaps eight or ten people in the area, most of them women. From a distance I first became aware of a woman who seemed to flow, rather than just walk, coming in my direction. As my eyes worked their way upward I realized that she was the one I was to meet!

Her dress appeared to be something between a sun dress and an evening gown; the amount of fabric closer to that of the sun dress, the style closer to the evening gown. There was just the hint of cleavage, the waist snug but not slutty. It stopped just above her knees and flowed while she moved. Everything was subtle, with just a hint of what was underneath.

Since I had very thoroughly read and reread all of her web site info, and I had emailed her much more info than I had to anyone else before, I had already felt a significant connection to her. So really, her choice of clothing and the way she wore it was really just the icing on the cake. As much as I like icing, it made the cake taste even more fabulous.

This, in my never-to-be humble opinion, is how a lady should dress. . .
I’m a pretty old guy, now in my sixties, who has made a very thorough study of the female form, over the course of many decades. I have seen women in every state of dress, from completely covered to totally nude, and everything in between.

A very recent encounter with a companion has resulted in what was for me the absolute best initial impression of a woman based on how she dressed.

We were to meet at a secondary entrance to an upscale hotel. I, of course had a very good idea what she looked like, all she knew was that I was significantly older and male. I had phoned her in her room and she said that she would come down to meet me. There were perhaps eight or ten people in the area, most of them women. From a distance I first became aware of a woman who seemed to flow, rather than just walk, coming in my direction. As my eyes worked their way upward I realized that she was the one I was to meet!

Her dress appeared to be something between a sun dress and an evening gown; the amount of fabric closer to that of the sun dress, the style closer to the evening gown. There was just the hint of cleavage, the waist snug but not slutty. It stopped just above her knees and flowed while she moved. Everything was subtle, with just a hint of what was underneath.

Since I had very thoroughly read and reread all of her web site info, and I had emailed her much more info than I had to anyone else before, I had already felt a significant connection to her. So really, her choice of clothing and the way she wore it was really just the icing on the cake. As much as I like icing, it made the cake taste even more fabulous.

This, in my never-to-be humble opinion, is how a lady should dress. . . Originally Posted by StillKicking
Damn that was nice! Of course I need pictures now. For science of course.
Be sure to get the taint ones.
I'm not into pics of taint myself. To each his own.