Advice for answering PM

That doesn't work anymore. They will lie. If you say that and you have it recorded it might get you out of trouble in court after the fact, but a cop will lie, get a handjob on duty at a rub n tug, or whatever else they need to do to catch you up. I'll bet a lot of them will even suck a dick if thats what it takes.

just answer and ask them FIRST if "they are affiliated with any law enforcement agency",,,,if they say no then your good to go!!

or ask them to send you a pic of their private parts nude, i dont think law enforcement will do that,,, I aalways make the provider pull out a BOOB so I can GRAB onto it, to tell if shes a police officer in disguise.

after these precautions you should be good to go,, fire the info off to them Originally Posted by JONBALLS
LEXI,
I missed the alert at the ladies section. Could you please make sure I receive that info?

xx
Liz

just answer and ask them FIRST if "they are affiliated with any law enforcement agency",,,,if they say no then your good to go!!

JB, that is incorrect according to law.

or ask them to send you a pic of their private parts nude, i dont think law enforcement will do that,,, I aalways make the provider pull out a BOOB so I can GRAB onto it, to tell if shes a police officer in disguise.

after these precautions you should be good to go,, fire the info off to them
Originally Posted by JONBALLS

That doesn't work anymore. They will lie. If you say that and you have it recorded it might get you out of trouble in court after the fact, but a cop will lie, get a handjob on duty at a rub n tug, or whatever else they need to do to catch you up. I'll bet a lot of them will even.... Originally Posted by NYGman
Get you out of trouble? Perhaps...

but a cop will lie, get a handjob on duty at a rub n tug, or whatever else they need to do to catch you up.

Rape, simply stated.

And remember:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

If an officer pulls you over while driving, say something like:

What seems to be the problem, officer? or etc.

DIRECT THE QUESTIONS!!!

A great tip by a dear friend....
I usually tell them to keep raising there voice and scaring me until they're sure I won't cooperate, then do what they have to do. We kind of have a mutual disrespect for each other that is appearant in the first couple of seconds.
part 2 next week Originally Posted by sunfish
Hasnt been a full week, but,, ohhh what the hell...heres part two(doce) of my screening process..

2 words..B Observant
I usually tell them to keep raising there voice and scaring me until they're sure I won't cooperate, then do what they have to do. We kind of have a mutual disrespect for each other that is appearant in the first couple of seconds. Originally Posted by NYGman
Make sure you get them to speak into the flower in your lapel.